Chapter Thirty-Two

I'll be honest this chapter is a pure mess. My playlist while writing it was just I Need U by BTS➡ RUN by BTS ➡ I don't do drugs by Doja cat 💀👍🏻

''What the-'' Takemichi muttered as he woke up again,but this time finding himself at the river side and out of the room.
Looking around, the Toman admin froze in his spote as he noticed a taller figure with long black hair,the front died a golden yellow. ''Huh...Baji-kun?'' Takemichi muttered as the person turned around to face the man.
'No...that's...'
''Kazutora-kun?'' The man wondered as the older slowly started walking towards him.
'That's right...twelve years have passed and he got released...'
''It's been a while...'' Takemichi started but got interupted by Kazutora slapping him across the face. Takemichi had no time to compose himself as the older kept on punching and kicking him a few more times, before eventually stopping.
''Recently I saw some guys beating a woman on the street, just like this. When I jumped in to stop them,the guys turned out to be Toman members.''
''Huh?!'' The black haired man gulped, backing away a little as Kazutora came closer to him.
''When did Toman become a woman-beating organization?'' The long haired man asked him as he was fighting the urge to punch him again. ''I don't give a shit...about you. I went inside there to save Chifuyu.'' Kazutora admited as he pulled Takemichi up by his collar, shaking him.
''Only to find out that he drugged (Y/n) once and that you sicko killed her?! Wasn't she your friend?! (Y/n) never deserved such treatment, she was an angel and now... Now she is gone and you get to live...''
Kazutora finished as he threw Takemichi onto the ground and brushed his tears away.
''I made a promise to (Y/n) before she died...that I will look after you and Chifuyu in case she or Baji-san can't. And you two go and pull that shit!'' The black haired man yelled as Takemichi kept quiet, not to provoke Kazutora even more.
''Chifuyu...I knew that he ratted out Toman. He told me when I got out what happened to the gang and he had my full support since I believed him as he told me Kisaki was the one behind (Y/n)'s death. But how wrong he was... While (Y/n) was dying and begging for her life...what were you doing?'' Kazutora sent him a glare as the black haired man kept quiet.
'I see now...I ended up so bad that Chifuyu never told me his plans and...I ended up killing (Y/n) too... How could I have been so stupid...' ''Toman became a lot bigger and then went all wrong...And you still decided to become Kisaki's personal maid and a killer. The only hope I had was draken,but he is on death row. As for Mikey, nobody knows where he is.'' Kazutora said as he looked at the sun slowly rising.
''A long time ago, Mikey said he would create a new age for delinquents. Just like he said, Toman became huge. Drugs, prostitution, illegal casinos... Toman committed every crime in the book in order to become huge. Is this really the Toman Mikey wanted? The one Baji tried to protect? The one (Y/n) nearly died for?''
Kazutora wondered as he looked down at his hands, remembering the day he stabbed her, a memory he wished he could forget.
''Takemichi.''
''Y-Yes?'' The boy wondered as he got up from the ground.
''There are only 2 reasons why you are still alive. One, I gave (Y/n) the promise to look after you a long time ago, and no matter how much I want to return the pain you caused (Y/n), I would never be able to face her knowing I broke the promise...'' Kazutora explained as he smiled softly at the sky, the first rays of sun hitting the two men.
''Now get up. We have to go somewhere.''
''Huh...Oh yeah...'' Takemichi said as he slowly got up and followed Kazutora to his car.
'(Y/n)... I hope you are happy with me...' The long haired man thought as a few tears escaped his eyes.

''Toman changed completely...because Mikey changed.'' Kazutora started as the two were driving down the busy streets of Tokyo.
''That can't be...Someone else must have been behind all of that...Wasn't it just Kisaki pulling the strings?!'' ''While Kisaki was holding you two captive, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed. Mikey ordered it of course.'' Takemichi's eyes widened at those news, finding all of this hard to believe.
''Mitsuya went missing several months ago... Mikey has started purging the old members of Toman, he doesn't event trust his own friends anymore. If the rumours were true, the incident 5 years ago caused him to isolate himself, I guess his grief caused him to go off the rails as he seems to blame mostly all the members who were at the wedding at the time. He mostly killed them, except for Hakkai since he has his connections with the Black Dragons. Mikey has gone completely evil.'' Takemichi kept quiet and looked out the window as they passed into the more quieter part of the city.
''I am one of the people who made Mikey change. I just want to talk to him, face-to-face. I need to tell him to get away from those guys.'' Kazutora stated.
''Which guys?''
''Kisaki's violence, and the money of the Black Dragons. If nothing is done about those two things... Then Mikey will never regain himself. Help me save Mikey, Takemitchy. This time I want to help Manjiro Sano.'' Kazutora finished as the younger nodded his head.
''Mikey's left hand...the ex Black Dragons...my connection with them goes way back.''
''Connection?''
''The ex-Black Dragons are based on the 11th generation of the Black Dragons. It's a biker gang I fought once before Toman was created. They will do anything for money. Shakedowns...murders, you name it.The vastamount of wealth they produced was one of the reasons Mikey turned this way. I was able to find their hidden bank account thanks to my connections. I will cut off the cash flow and put an end to all of it.'' Kazutora sighed and continued speaking.
''The one who was supposed to handle Kisaki, was Chifuyu. And he got killed because he backed Kisaki into a corner.''
''Huh?! How the hell did he corner a guy like Kisaki?!'' Takemichi asked out loud, seeing as he saw the high status the blonde had in Toman.
''One day a detective came to us and presented Chifuyu with all the evidence and lead he had on Kisaki at the time. He asked for Chifuyu to help him, since he wanted to see him behind bars. The detective seemed to be an old friend of (Y/n) and he stated that he believed Kisaki was the one behind killing her.''
'Detective?Old friend? Naoto!' Takemichi thought as he was hapy to know the younger was still alive.
''Of course, both Chifuyu and I believed it too. After all, having a ex like Kisaki must have been scary for her, but...it seems like were wrong on that one.'' Kzutora said as he turned the car off.
''I told you there were two reasons why you are still alive. Well, here is the second. Someone wants to meet you here.''Kazutora told Takemichi as he pointed at the alleyway and the younger got out of the car, walking towards a figure already standing and waiting for him.
'That's Naoto!' Takemichi thought as he smiled at the black haired detective, who sent the older a smirk. ''Naoto?!''
''I have been waiting for you, Takemichi.'' Naoto stated as other detectives appeared and put handcuffs on Takemichi.
''Hey?!'' Kazutora yelled, clearly confused and pissed.
''Hanagaki Takemichi, as of 7:38 am, you are under arrest.'' One of the police officers stated,as Naoto stared at the man coldly.
''Sorry about this, Hanemiya.''
''You bastard...'' Kazutora mumbled as he watched the scene in front of him. ''Too bad for you, Takemichi-kun.'' ''Naoto...''