Chapter Fourty-Three

A reminder that this is a Pah-chin and Peh-yan appreciation and Wakasa/Shinchiro slander page!!

"Where is it? Where is it?" (Y/n) chanted as she looked through her drawers, searching for the letter she wrote a year ago.
"I am sure I left it- Ah there it is!" She grinned and took the piece of paper out. Unfolding it, she went over the things she wrote, cringing at some parts.
'Damn...I am as romantic as a brick. Maybe it's better if he never read it.' (Y/N) thought as she ripped the paper a few times and threw the pieces into the box with the hairclips and note.
"It's for the better anyways." She told herself after taking her school bag and box, walking out of her room right after.
"(Y/n), what's with that box?" Her mother asked while drinking her coffee with a few of the workers. "Oh, it's just some old stuff I have to put away. Anyways, I am off now! See ya tonight!"
The woman waved her of with a smile, but as soon as she was gone it dropped into a frown.
"Everything alright? You have been quite off for a few weeks?" The security guard asked.
"Is it about the jobs you are looking for? Found anything?"
Another one asked.
"Yeah, I never expected it would be this hard to find something outside of Shibuya, but I still have a few more options left."
"Why are you even looking for one now?"
One asked, curious as to what suddenly happened, but the woman just smiled and walked off.
"I just don't think this is for me anymore."
'More so, I want to be able to move (Y/n) out of Shibuya, those boys only bring her trouble and I can't even count on Takemichi to take care of her.'

Walking quietly down the road, (Y/n) sighed as she turned around a few time, secretly hoping Takemichi might appear from behind the corner, but nothing like that happened.
'I give up...and he doesn't even answer my call-'
"(Y/N)! WAIT UP!"
Jumping up in her spot, she turned around to see Chifuyu running towards her, causing her to frown. Shaking her head, (Y/n) ignored his calls and walked faster this time.
'I am not in the mood to see him right now!'
Chifuyu's grin turned into a frown and ran faster.
'Why is she not stopping?' He wondered as he grabbed her jacket and causing the girl to stop in her tracks, and galre at the faux blonde. "What?" (Y/n) asked coldly.
"Didn't you hear me? I thought we could walk together, since our schools are in the same direction."
"I heard you, and I don't want to. Now leave me alone."
She pulled herself out of his grip and walked off, leaving Chifuyu shocked at her cold behavior towards him. 'This is stupid. I shouldn't be mad at Chifuyu but... I don't know, I can't bring myself to talk to him or Takemichi.'
"Hey, I am sorry if I upset you. But can we talk-" Chifuyu tried to talk as he caught up to (Y/n), but the said girl interrupted him.
"Chifuyu, I am not in the mood right now. I'm sorry, but I have to go now. See you at the next meeting!"
The faux blonde watched dumbfounded as the girl ran off. 'What the-- I am just trying to be nice! What the hell is her problem?!' Chifuyu frowned as he clenched his fists, glaring at the direction the girl ran off to.
'What a bitch! Why do I even bother saving her? But... there is no way I will let any man have her.'

"Another day,another torture..."
(Y/n) sighed as she put on he apron and went out to greet the costumers. 'Well, tomorrow I am getting my paycheck anyways, so that's a good thing.' (Y/n) thought as a familiar figure walked inside the store. "Mitsuya-san! It's been a while!"
She grinned at the sight of the 2nd division captain, but it turned into a frown when she noticed children with him.
"Hi (Y/n)! My sisters here wanted to buy some flowers for home."
The lilac boy said, pointing at the two girls.
One with side buns, who was looking at her while hiding behind his leg, and one with pigtails, who was a little further away from them, looking at the Casa Blanca lilies. "This is Mana, and the one over there is Luna. I hope we are not a bother, but they heard about this flower shop and wanted to visit it, right Mana?"
Mitsuya smiled at the little girl, who looked at him for a moment and then nodded at (Y/n).
"I am happy to hear that! Feel free to look around and get whatever you want. Did you have any flowers in mind?" (Y/n) asked as she walked over to Mana and Mitsuya.
"I wanted some roses."
The little girl said and the older one pointed at the isle behind herself. "Over there is every type you can possibly find. Feel free to go with her, Mitsuya-san, I will stay with Luna here."
"Thank you! Come on!" Mitsuya smiled and pulled the girl along, leaving Luna and (Y/n) alone for the time being.
Looking over at the quiet girl (Y/n) calmly walked over to give her some company.
"You like those? They are really pretty." Luna looked up at the older girl and nodded her head.
"Yes, can I look at them more closely?" The younger asked quietly, causing (Y/n) to squeal internally from her cuteness.
"Of course!" Luna watched as the girl picked out a lily that was in a small pot and held it in front of her. "These is a Casa Blanca lily. They are very unique, since they bloom at night and their color patterns are very admirable as well."
Luna nodded her head and grabbed onto the pot and looked at the flower for a moment.
"Do you want this one?" (Y/n) asked, receiving a 'no' in return.
"Huh? Why that?"
"They look like it's hard to take care of..." Luna admitted with a red face, causing (Y/n) to giggle a little.
"No worries, I have a small book on it and I will prepare all the things you will need for the time being. Come on." (Y/n) said as she walked over to the counter, Luna happily following after her.
"Thank you, (Y/n)-san!"