Chapter Sixty-One

Gotta know exactly who we are- Lord have mercy... We must stay focused, brothers.
We.Must.Stay.Focused

Focused

January 2006...
''It's raining pretty badly. And they said it would stop by the time night falls.'' (Y/n) commented as she focused on cutting the garlic. Mitsuya nodded his head, throwing a few glances (Y/n)'s way, smiling at how much she was focused on such a simple task.
'Cute~'
''Thank you for helping me cooking again, I really need it.'' (Y/n) spoke up as she turned to look at the lilac haired boy, who blushed a little, but tried to play it off cool.
''No need to thank me. It's nice prepearing dinner with you. It's also nice to have some company over,you being keen on helping and...'' Mitsuya looked over at the table, his smile tightened as the brown haired boy rolled his eyes at him.
''And Pehyan sitting there...Why are you even in my house again?'' Mitsuya asked, trying not to sound annoyed for (Y/n)'s sake.
Yes, he was pissed that he couldn't spend a little time alone with (Y/N), but pissed enough to make her uncomfortable?
Hell no! Pehyan rolled his eyes, turning his attention back on (Y/n) smiling softly as the girl continued chopping up the vegetables. ''Pehyan-san offered to test the food I make, I have been giving him the lunch I make for the past 2 weeks, of course he has to be here! Oh...sorry if it annoys you, but it would help a lot to hear an opinion from somone who ate my food before.''
Mitsuya sighed, swallowing down a hiss as Pehyan smirked at him, then turned to look at (Y/n), faking a smile.
''Not at all...uhhh just finish off cooking these carrots and it will be fine. I will go and look for Mana and Luna so that we can eat.''
Mitsuya said as he walked out of the room, leaving both Pehyan and (Y/n) alone.
''I see your injuries have healed completely, you made us all worried.'' The brown haired boy commented, laying his head down on the table as he watched the girl cook. (Y/n) stopped stirring the soup and turned to look at the taller.
''Yeah, I was worried it might leave scars or something, but it turned out fine at the end. And sorry for worrying you, but...shouldn't you all be used to someone ending up it the hospital?'' Pehyan rose his eyebrow at the question.
''What do you mean?''
''Well...I am pretty sure everyone in Toman was in hospital at least once, it's a normal accurance.'' (Y/n) explained, turning off the stove and searching for the bowls.
''That's not the same!'' Pehyan protested, causing (Y/n) to look up at him in surprise.
''What do you mean?'' ''N-nothing...uhh...'' Pehyan blushed a little and went to get the bowls from (Y/n)'s grasp.
''Just...as a freind, I was worried, there is a difference. H-how about you go and help Mitsuya out, I will set the table!'' Pehyan said, pushing the girl out of the kitchen.
''H-hey! Don't push me, also I can do that, just sit down-''
''Nope! You cooked the dinner, so you get to rest for a while at least. Now shoo!''
The brown haired boy said as he waved the girl away, quickly closing the door behind himself.
'Ahhh I need to start thinking before speaking...But I can't just pretend to not give a shit.' Pehyan thought as he tried to get rid of his blush, looking at the food in excitement. 'Finally...I didn't eat (Y/n)'s food for the past...like 28 hours!'

''Boys sure are confusing... Well, at least he has a filter, unlike Makoto...'' (Y/N) muttered to herself as she went to the living room, where, to her surprise, Mana and Luna were watching TV.
''You two...didn't Mitsuya-san go looking for you?'' The two girls looked at (Y/n), then at each other, and then back at the older girl. ''Nii-san went to his room, but he told us about the dinner.'' Mana answere, as Luna got up to pull (Y/n) to their spot on the couch.
''(Y/n)-san,can we ask you something?''
Luna asked as the youngest turned off the TV, both turned to look at the girl like she was questioned by the police.
''Sure. Ask away!'' (Y/n) answered, finding their behaviour funny.
''Do you like anyone?'' Mana asked with no hesitation.
The question surprised (Y/n) and she thought over her answer, unsure if she should just mess around and say 'yes' or be truthful.
''Well...not at the moment-''
''Do you prefer a guy who cooks, cleans and is crafty or the stereotypical man?''
Luna continued.
''I don't know...a mix of both-''
''What about height?Shorter? Taller? Or average?''
''Does it matter?'' The two girls looked at each other and then back at (Y/n), who was trying to hold back a laughter.
''Would you date a guy who once cried over the ending of Titanic?'' Mana asked, and Luna added another question.
''And who keeps rewatching it every month?''
''That's specific...And I guess I would...sounds cute?'' The older girl answered, a little unnerved by the questions by now, but brushed it off as them being silly. The two Mitsuya girls nodded their heads as the eldest walked into the living room. ''What are you two- Please don't tell me they were bothering you, (Y/n)?'' Mitsuya asked, sending a small glare towards the girls.
The (h/c) girl quickly shook her head and got up from the couch, the two sisters doing the same.
''No, we just talked about some silly stuff. Anyways, the food is ready and Pehyan set the table by now, should we go and eat? It might get cold.'' The (h/c) girl wondered as the boy's gaze softened, and he nodded his head.
''Sure, I just need to talk to Mana and Luna for a moment, if that's ok.'' Mitsuya said, looking over at the two and then at (Y/n).
''Sure! Just hurry up.''
Mitsuya watched as (Y/n) walked off and waited for a few moments before he looked back at his sisters, sending them a glare.