THIRTY-SIX

December 2, 2015

MAMA.

All five members of 2NE1 sat in their private dressing room, discreet and far away from other idols.

Dara sat in her chair dancing as carefully as she could to the song they were going to perform tonight, while the hair stylist worked on her ponytail. Bom sat in her chair, singing softly to her verses in Fire while her eyeshadow was being applied.

Minzy was singing and dancing softly like the other two, preparing herself as another hair stylist was straightening her hair. Bella was also in her chair, getting her make-up touched up one last time before it would be finished.

As for CL, the stylists were getting her stage outfit ready. She was about to perform in less than fifteen minutes.

"Ah, don't forget this head band... thing." The coordi girl, who was in charge of CL's makeup grabbed the accessory and handed it to her co-worker. CL had on a silky red bomber-like jacket on over her black clothing she'd be wearing with the royal midnight blue and purple outfit when she performs with the girls later.

Bom's and CL's usual royal clothing almost matched. Bom's would stay the same this time, but CL's was going to be an opened coat this time, not zipped up or with the sash crossed over her body. However, it was a tad bit longer on the back to give off a more 'alpha' vibe. To show who was the boss.

Dara's royal coat top was cropped this time, to pair with her crop top to show off her abs she had been working on during the past year. She paired it with a striking gold colored pants to make her outfit stand out.

Minzy's was almost the same as her past royal outfits, during their 'All or Nothing' tour. She had it slightly zipped up this time though. And, instead of shorts, she wore long pants with two gold, sparkly stripes running down the sides of it.

Lastly, Bella's top was similar to CL's. It just wasn't hanging low at the bottom back, like it was for CL's. The trim ended a few inches above her waist, but the pattern wasn't button lined like CL's and Bom's. It was more like the sash the two latter usually wore with theirs. To top it off, she had on a black crop top - to show off her toned stomach, and she had on shorts, to show off her long legs like Bom.

A knock on their door startled CL's manager, who rushed over to the door and answered it.

"Yes?"

"CL's stage set-up is done now. Please have her out in five minutes." The backup staff member told the manager.

CL's manager nodded, "Alright, thanks." He closed the door and turned to said girl. "Almost done?"

"Yes! We're done now." The coordi girls spoke, lightly pushing CL over to her manager so she could leave.

This got the attention of the 2NE1 members.

"Good luck, Chaelin!" All four members shouted, raising their fists.

The leader looked over her shoulder with a big, bright smile. "Thank you. I'll see you guys in a bit!" She winked and hurried out the door with her manager.

"Ahh.. I'm so nervous." Dara shook her hands anxiously. The girls were about to leave their dressing room in less than two minutes.

Bella agreed with her silently, before walking into the middle of the room and holding out her fist at her waistline. "CL unnie isn't here to do this with us, but let's just do it as us four since we've been waiting a long for this." The girls nodded and joined the maknae, also holding out their fists in a circle.

"Here's to a good night!" Minzy shouted.

"Yeah," Bom smiled.

"2NE1... Nolza!" The four all shouted and raised their fists into the air together.