THIRTY-SEVEN

not my pic :) credit to its rightful owner.

After their performance, the 2NE1 members rushed off the stage and into the back so they could continue on with the show.

Bella never heard the MAMA Awards cheer so loud for them. Ever. So when their performance was over, she could see most fans were sad that they were leaving already. She heard a few cry out in protest and it made her heart warm because Blackjacks have missed the girls.

Although, majority of the fans at MAMA were BIGBANG fans, VIPs. But, most VIPs were Blackjacks anyways. Both Fandoms always supported each other's groups.

As soon as the 2NE1 members got backstage and into their dressing room, they all screamed really loud and gave each other hi-5's, excitedly.

"I can't believe we did so well out there!"

"They loved us!!"

Park Bom began to cry, "I didn't think they would." And Bella, understanding her unnie's pain and worry, teared up herself and ran over to hug her. Bom hugged her back. Right away, the rest of the members joined in, also tearing up tears of happiness.

Bella could replay the images of the VIPs/Blackjacks in the crowd crying and cheering when all five members of 2NE1 appeared on stage. They were all in shock.

Of course, no one expected to see 2NE1 at MAMA. They only expected to see CL and her performance with the Royal Dance Crew.

The images replayed in Bella's head again, and she felt herself tear up. She was so happy to see them as they were happy to see the girls too.

"Oh my gosh," CL wiped the tears away, the rest of members following. "Let's stop crying now, haha."

"Yeah, don't want my makeup ruined just yet!" Dara laughed. "I brought my Polaroid camera so let's take some pictures to remember this night together!"

"Okay!"

Dara rushed to her luggage and took out her camera. She then gave it to her manager, asking for him to take their picture. Of course, he said yes.

Dara ran back to pose beside Minzy who had her royal jacket hanging at her elbows as she was hot and sweating after the performance. CL took the spot between Bom and Minzy, poking her head out behind Bom while the latter leaned over to her right to make sure CL was on camera.

Bella took the spot at the end by Bom, resting her elbow on the older girl's shoulder, leaning slightly with her free hand up, she signaled "21" with her first two finger and pinky standing up.

"One.. two.. three!" The camera shutter went off and the girls giggled.

They switched their poses to something more goofy and the shutter went off again.

This continued for another 6 more minutes until they finally got tired and decided to change into more comfortable clothes to return to their hotel.

Bella was the first to get changed and while the coordis were working on her, she watched the other four members chat and smile at each other. Bella couldn't help but to watch them and smile with them from afar.

She was happy that they were happy. Performing together felt good. It made them feel like they were doing something good. She loved the 2NE1 members a lot. They were her sisters, even though they weren't sisters by blood, they were sisters by choice.

She would do anything for them. Anytime. Anywhere.