TWENTY-SIX

Eight months passed since Bella Kwon came out as a bisexual woman, for the first time in many years.

Eight months since Bella has made her public appearance.

Throughout the long months, Bella stayed to herself and avoided going out during the day. The President of YG Entertainment, specifically told her to not go outside in public. Was Bella actually going to listen to him? Of course not. However, she did avoid going out during the daytime and only went out to go shopping or walk Mushu, during the nighttime.

During her break, Bella's name always seemed to make it back to the news. Which is because other celebrities and idols from different countries came out too. And most of them all have happened to come out during the past eight months, just several weeks after Bella was put on hiatus.

For example, two members from SM Entertainment's group, Red Velvet, came out. Irene, came out as a lesbian. And Seulgi, came out as pansexual, as well.

There was also a member from ToppDogg, Bella knew the group but not the member(s), but there was a member who came out as asexual.

Sunmi, from JYP and former Wonder Girls member, came out as a lesbian.

Sungjong, from INFINITE, came out as gay too.

Zelo from B.A.P., came out as asexual.

There were so many people that came out, both celebrities and just regular civilians that made it to the news. Bella was surprised. But most of all, she was proud. Proud and happy for coming out of the closet. They all did get bashed on, celebrity or not, but Bella had their backs. She did not hesitate to stand up for them and for herself.

Now, Bella was getting ready. She just finished applying the last layer of mascara on her eyelashes, before checking herself in the mirror to make sure she didn't miss anything.

She smiled as she looked at herself, "Still fine as ever." Bella then got to her feet, and walked over to her bed to grab her phone. She went straight back to her desk, where her mirror and make-up stood neatly in their organizers. Bella placed her phone against the mirror, moving it a few times to make sure it was at a good angle.

Bella hasn't been posting on her social media accounts for a while. Only commenting on posts that people tagged her in, which were mostly her fans' or other people's coming out videos.

And now, Bella was going to make her own video.

Bella took a deep breath, lightly closing her eyes as she exhaled the air she took in. She turned on her phone, and swiped to open the front camera. She hit the red button and began recording.

"Hello everyone, this is Kwon Miyeon. But many of you know me as Bella. Several months ago, I confessed and opened up about my sexuality. The words I'm saying right now, I don't know if they'll hurt you. But... Yes, I am bisexual. No, I am not confused. Please don't tell me that I'm confused, and that I just 'didn't find the right guy yet'. Please don't tell me that being gay, is not who I am. Because as a matter of fact, it is."

Bella looked into the camera. Her eyes were fierce, but pleading.

"You don't know how long I've kept this between myself and my family. I knew how bad the outcome would be, so I kept it to myself for so long. Honestly, I have anxiety because of this. I was scared of how people would react. My fans, close friends, family, everyone. I was scared of losing them. I was scared of not being accepted. The thought of losing people and not being accepted... Made me so afraid. That's why it took so long for me to come out."

Bella frowned, and looked away from the camera. She could feel the water works coming, when she was speaking, so she had to stop herself for a minute and blink away the tears welling up in her eyes. Her eyes were still glossy when she turned back to the camera.

"I know that I'm not the first celebrity to come out as a bisexual. A gay. I know there are others out there who are too afraid to come out. I encourage those people to come out, but if they aren't comfortable or if they're scared, it's fine. Just know that I'm here for you. Always. And I know that the good people out there, people who have heart, will support you too."

Bella smiled, encouragingly.

"This community I have joined, is so accepting and I'm happy to be a part of it. I am a bisexual, Korean woman, and I'm proud of it. Even though I lost some of my 'fans,' thank you to those who stuck around and showed me love and support. Thank you for being with me, Kwon Miyeon. Thank you for being so loyal. It means so much to me. I love you guys so much, and I am forever grateful to have you. So once again, thank you. Please take care of yourselves."

Bella smiled again. But this time, it was a sincere one. She got up from her seat and gave a quick bow.

"Love, Kwon Miyeon. But most importantly, love yourself."

Bella Kwon fought back the tears and finger-gunned the camera, before ending the recording.

👑

finally an update lol. but hey as of today, 02/04/19, it's Bella's bday. and mine is in a week 🎉❤️

leave a vote/comment! there is almost one thousand of y'all reading each chapter, and it only takes a few seconds to vote/comment. i love reading feedback 😊

leavin' this here bc this book used to be #1 in the 2ne1 tags 🤪❤️