THIRTY

It was now November and the 2NE1 members, aside from CL, were gathered in the living room putting YouTube on their Smart TV. Their leader had just came out with a single called 'Hello Bitches' and the girls were ready to watch music video and support CL.

"Okay, play it." Dara told Minzy, who was in charge of the remote.

Minzy pressed play and right away, the Royal Family dancers in the video were introduced before CL, and they all entered a building, shutting the door behind them. The beat was going hard and made all of the girls sitting on the couch together, bob their heads in unison with the beat.

"Hello Bitches," CL raised both of her middle fingers up at the camera.

"Oouuu!" All four of the girls screamed out in chorus at the dance move CL and the Royal Family were doing.

Bella got up from her seat and mimicked the move, but she felt like she was about to have whiplash and stopped herself.

"Skin tone 2-2 carats, gold I got in Dubai. My boys won't hesitate to run up on your boy."

Then, CL and the dancers whipped their hair around in circles. Bom and Dara cringed, saying, "Oh my. I could never do that!"

Hello Bitches continued playing, until the part where CL and the dancers choreographed a fighting-like move that all of the girls on the couch copied.

"Ayeee," Bella danced along, grinning. She was proud of her leader. Her friend. Her sister.

The video's screen turned red, CL and the Royal Family dance crew emerging up where they sat on the floor and stripped off their jackets.

"Oh shit-" Bella's jaw dropped. The dancers were really attractive, and she had to keep herself from drooling.

Dara clapped her hands, "Wow!"

Minzy joined in and cheered, bringing out her phone to record the TV. "So sexy! Go CL!"

"OH-" Bom, Dara, Minzy and Bella shouted together when CL turned and began grinding on the floor.

"Lights out killing it some more... Bad bitches get down on the floor..."

Bella pulled out her phone too and opened her Instagram. She began recording the part playing on TV and said, "Ma-am!" Before turning the camera to her. "Whose bias is this? Y'all better come get her!" She ended the video in English.

CL's video ended with her laughing and clapping as the song faded down. And right after, the girls clapped too.

They all looked at each other, beaming happily, proud of their leader and the song.

"Let's play it again." Bom suggested, everyone else agreeing. So, Minzy replayed the song and Bom got to her feet, grasping Bella's wrist to drag the youngest member along.

"What are we doing?" Bella asked as Bom and herself stood in front of the TV, facing Dara's and Minzy's camera.

Minzy peeked to the side of her phone and answered her friend, "We're gonna record the two of you dancing to CL's song!"

Bella nodded with a sigh. It was as if the older members had timed it right, because CL's main line of the song came up.

"Hello Bitches."

Bom and Bella held out their arms, front and back, and furiously moved their heads up and down.

"Na na na na na na..."