TWO

"Italics" = English/or any other language/dialogue from a person on the other line of a phone call/someone speaking from a far away distance

👑

"Thank you for your hard work!" Bella said along with the other ICYY members as they entered their dressing room. Their performance just finished and it went well. They sang well and looked good doing it. Now they were being changed back into their original clothes for the rest of the show.

The two stylists started off with Seolhee and Yeji, then Kiran and Bella. Eunhi was the last to finish. They all got their hair and makeup done first, before changing their clothes. The way the stylists dressed them was weird. It's as if the members planned to dress differently from Bella like, 'Hey guys, let's all show off our legs and not tell Bella!'

"Alright ladies, just follow me to your seats okay?" One of the staff members for the award show said when they all finished getting changed. Without replying the girls followed him.

"GOT7! My children!" Seolhee grinned at the sight of her label mates who were seated up front by the stage.

"Oh no..." Yeji groaned from behind Bella.

"Eunhi walk faster!" Kiran hissed at the SNSD member who was walking in front of Bella ,slowly because of Seolhee.

"I can't!" Eunhi turned to Kiran. "She's walking too slow and she's blocking the way!"

"Just push her!" Yeji snapped. "I swear if she embarrasses us one more time, I'm going to throw her into the trash can."

"But she's already trash." Bella blurted out without thinking.

"Ahpbbf–" Eunhi let out an inhuman sound which was heard by Seolhee.

"What the heck was that!?" She looked at the four of them.

"It was Eunhi trying to evolve into a horse." Kiran tried not to laugh, but failed to do so miserably and Bella laughed along with her.

"Stop laughing at me!" Eunhi pouted and Bella gave her a little shove to keep walking as Bella tried to calm herself down. They find their table and sat down. Bella didn't realize they were sitting next to BTS until she heard their leader's voice.

"Ayo Bella!" He shouted causing the latter to look up. He nodded his head up as if he was saying 'What's up?' Bella saluted him with two fingers in return.

Seolhee arrived at their table after she finished chatting with the members of GOT7. "Scoot over." She waved her hands. Bella looked at Seolhee, then at the open chair next to her, and back at Seolhee again.

"Why don't you just go around?" Bella scrunched her nose up while looking at her. Bella was being stubborn on purpose; annoying Seolhee is one of her favorite things to do in their group, it's entertaining for her and the other girls. Sometimes.

"Why can't you just scoot over?" Seolhee retorted. Already done with Bella Kwon's shit.

"Why can't you just go around?" Bella replied, looking up at her standing friend.

"Why can't you just–"

"Oh my god. Just sit down already!" Yeji pointed towards the open chair.

"Tell her to scoot over!" Seolhee pointed her finger at Bella.

Bella made another ace and slapped Seolhee's finger away, "No pointing, it's rude."

"Do you really wanna go there?" She squinted her eyes, challenging the Kwon. Bella shrugged and put her hands up in surrender.