THIRTEEN

"So how long is this thing going to be?" Bella asked Minzy. They were both seated in their reserved spots, waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive so the show would start.

Minzy's eyebrows raised up to her hairline. "Are you serious? Bella, this isn't your first time at a fashion show!"

True. But do I pay attention to all the models walking down the runway? Not really.

To be honest, Bella thought fashion shows were pretty boring. Sometimes the clothes were too nice, sometimes they were too... let's see. How would she put this in the nicest way possible? Weird. Sometimes they were too weird. The last time Bella was at a fashion show, one of the models was wearing a freaking pair of briefs over his head. Whoever came up with that has a bad taste in fashion.

"It's only going to be thirty minutes." Minzy replied, "Maybe longer. Depends on the who's showing their work."

Bella nodded, "Right." Her voice dropped to a whisper. The show was starting. "So what should we do after this?"

"Eat. I'm hungry." She whispered back.

Bella scoffed in disbelief, "That's your fault. You should've went down to eat breakfast with me."

Bella woke up at seven this morning to get her ass down to the hotel's lobby to get some of the free food. She could've taken some up back to her shared room with Minzy, but it would've been gone by the time she reached the door. Honestly.

"Shut up." She said. "Now pay attention."

A girl, probably around Bella's and Minzy's age walked out, she had the most brightest and glittery dress thing on. Bella had no clue what the hell it was.

"What's that?" Bella asked Minzy, who was watching the model walk down the runway.

"What?"

Bella pointed at the runway model, "The pink trash bag around her body."

"Bella, it's a dress."

"It sure doesn't look like one."

"Just hush, Bella, and enjoy the show." Minzy snapped impatiently. If Bella was in joking mood, she probably would've snickered at how big Minzy's eyes looked when Minzy was glaring at her. They looked like they were going to pop out any second.

Bella remained silent for the next seven minutes. She did her best to not judge the clothes the models were wearing out loud. Key words: Did her best. As soon as the next model walked out, Bella couldn't stop herself.

Her hand grasped onto Minzy's wrist tightly, "What. The. Hell. Is. She. Wearing." Bella gawked at the clothes she had on, Bella and everyone else in the room.

"Definitely not a dress, that's for sure." Minzy said.

The model had on –what was supposed to be a Back In The Old Days dress– but it looked like she broke into someone's house, ripped off their curtain from the window and threw it on.

"And finally ladies and gentlemen, the last project is made by Giovanni Adams." The host said.

A male model walked out from behind the curtains, finally wearing something worth looking at. He had on a long leather coat, a tight shirt and loose fitting pants paired with... no shoes. The host began talking again as the designers of the projects presented walked out onto the runway ramp, thanking everyone – invited or not – for coming to watch. Bella didn't know who invited them, but it wouldn't even matter since Minzy was already dragging her out to the exit of the building.

"Damn, girl. Slow down." Bella tried to get out of her vice-like grip. "Where are we going?"

"To eat lunch." The older girl answered. She was quick to wave a taxi over, practically shoving Bella inside first and then gently placed herself next to her.

"Where to?" The driver asked in his native language.

"The best restaurant you can recommend for us." Minzy replied back in Japanese.

👑

Bella couldn't believe they were about to do this.

"You ready?" Minzy asked.

"No."

"But you just said you were."

"I wasn't."

Minzy sighed. "Oh my god, Bella. You lost fair and square so you have to do it!"

Bella clenched her jaw. "Fine. I'll do it."

They were playing Truth-or-Dare and Bella's dumbass decided to go with dare, so now she had to pick a song from her phone and play it out loud and sing to it in front of everyone –specifically, the fans, who recognized them quickly– while walking to their next destination.

"What made you change your mind?" Minzy scoffed as Bella got up from her seat, ready to do the dare. She had her phone in her hand, already recording Bella.

"Cause my mama didn't raise no bitch." Bella answered, pulling out her phone to look for the song she was about to cover. Her eyes scanned through all 842 songs in her device until she finally found the one.

"Now are you ready?" Minzy asked, and Bella nodded.

"Yup."

"Go!" Minzy demanded after a few seconds.

Bella pressed play and the song started right away. She was walking in sync with the beat until Bella had to turn back to face the camera and sing -more like rap- along with the artist. "I'm a Born Hater."

Yup. Epik High's Born Hater was the song Bella chose to do. Bella was stuck between that song or Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips.

"Dali, Van, Picasso." Bella continued on walking and the fans around them squealed at her little 'swagger walk'. They probably had no clue what she was saying, but they were still screaming for her. "I'm Velazquez, Millet, el fuckin' Greco. It's my echo, the feel of a VJ, shit. You're all cheap versions of Blo, my imitators and pupils, shit." Bella stopped walking to do a small dance move before continuing. "This is how my personality always is. Even if there's no problem, fuck'em. So I understand why you attack me, they say to me, be a man, why you act like a bitch."

Minzy laughed but continued to cheer her on.

"Okay, I'm done." Bella said, tired.

"But we're not even close to the pet shop yet!" Minzy cried.

"So? Let's just do another one, this time I get to ask."

"Uh–no."

"Uh–yeah?" Bella retorted. If she got to embarrass Bella, then Bella had the right to embarrass her as well.

"Your dares are always worse than mine." She meant Bella's would be more embarrassing than the one she gave the younger. Which is why she didn't want to do it.

"Uh, hello? You were recording me and most likely will put that online for the whole world to see! But I was just going to make you embarrass yourself in front of one person." Bella argued.

"Who?"

"Park Jaebeom." Jay motherfucking Park, aka, Minzy's future man. Yeah, she likes him. The girl told Bella last night when they were sharing embarrassing secrets before bed.

"What are you going to make me do?"

"You'll see."

"Bella!"

👑

Don't you just love the relationship Bella has with her members? 😁
vote and comment!