TEN

bella's bday fit ^
👑

The next day, Bella woke up to the sounds of pots and pans clanging and then something exploding. Was there a war going on in the dorm? Bella threw off her blanket and turned her body to get up from bed. As soon as she stepped foot onto the cold floor, a loud yelp of pain suddenly came out of nowhere.

Bella looked down and sees Mushu licking at his tail.

"Oh shit." Bella cursed at herself. "Mushu, I'm so sorry!!" Bella cried and threw herself onto the floor, wrapping long arms around the Golden Retriever pup.

"I'm sorry–Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry!" Bella shouted, holding onto Mushu who was happily licking her face. She was busy over-exaggerating to notice, though. "I'm such a bad owner."

"Is your tail okay? Your face? Is Mushu okay?" Bella asked her puppy, holding his face away from her own to examine him. He simply barked and pulled away from her. Bella gasped in shock, "Did you just reject my touch? My love? My affection?" Bella pretended to cry. "I thought you loved me!"

Suddenly, the door to her room opened and there stood Dara. She had no make-up on and she had her hair tied up in a bun with a bandana wrapped around her head. Dara and Bella stared at each other for a whole minute. Not saying anything. Just exchanging blinks.

"Yes?" Bella finally spoke up. "How can I help you today?"

Dara looked around the room. "What was all that noise?"

"What noise?" Bella asked, acting as if she didn't hear any of the cries she made.

"You didn't hear it?" Dara eyed the young girl carefully.

Bella shook her head. "No, I didn't hear anything."

Dara blinked at Bella again and then left, shutting the door behind her. Bella burst into laughter, falling back onto the floor with Mushu crawling on top of her. When she finally came back to her normal senses. Bella got up from the floor and left her room to head to the kitchen with Mushu following close behind. The first thing that came to her senses was the smell of food. A lot of food.

Bella followed the smell, Bom and Dara coming to her view as they stood over the kitchen stove: Bom flipping over some eggs and Dara trying to add some seasoning to them. They were both too focused on the food to even notice Bella sneaking up on them.

"What are you guys making?" Bella asked, purposely shouting, causing the two older females to jump in surprise.

"Ah!" Dara shrieked while Bom preached a whole stanza of curse words. "Oh my god. For goodness sake, kid, stop scaring us like that!"

Bella placed both of her hands on their shoulders, "You should thank me. I added ten more years to your lifespan."

"More like you took away ten years of our lifespan." Dara sighed and the two went back to their cooking as if nothing ever happened.

"Our?" Bella raised an eyebrow, "I think you only mean Bom because you, my friend, look like you're my age!" Bella pointed at Dara with her full hand, "Are you a vampire?"

"What kind of question is that?" Dara asked, the same time Bom said "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"A question that you should answer." Bella replied.

"I'm starting to regret making you brunch, Bellasshole." Bom raised her spatula, threatening to hit her with it.

Bella flinched but quickly recovered, "First of all, it's Bella-savage. And second, why would you be making me brunch in the first place?"