TWENTY-THREE

The following week passed, Bella's days were okay. Some days were good, some weren't. And sometimes, when she was having a good day, someone online would bash her, ruining her day. Just a couple days ago, Bella ran into a fan - well, a ex-fan. She told her, "You know, I used to like you. Until you became a gay. Disgusting." - she'd then shove Bella out of her way and walked off.

That really hurt Bella. It hurt that she lost her fans, 2NE1's fans, some of ICYY's fans.

Should I even continue to be an idol? Come on now, Bella. Why would you think that? Just ignore them. You're stronger than that, girl. Do not let them drag you down to their level., Bella questioned herself everyday.

Bella shook her thoughts away and finally got out of bed. Minzy was gone, probably dancing back at the agency (that Bella was kind of banned from for a few weeks). She grabbed her towel and her phone, before walking out of the room and to the bathroom, straight to the shower.

"Ooh! Smells like mangoes in here!" said Bom after she woke up from her slumber. She was sitting on the couch watching Tom and Jerry, Bella's hair was still wet from her shower.

Bella then heard her walking to the kitchen, her feet shuffling back and forth, then she gasped. "Bella Kwon!"

"Huh?"

"Why didn't you make any breakfast?" She had her hands on her hips.

"Umm..." Bella turned to look at her. "I made ramen?"

"And you ate it all?"

"And I ate it all." The younger winked. And Bom groaned, very upset that there was no food for her to eat. "I'll go food shopping today!"

"You better!"

Bom watched her return to her room to gather her things. Deep down, she knew Bella was still suffering from the harsh words - just like she was, after her scandal. But after seeing Bella starting to become a little more lively, Bom felt her heart grow warm. 2NE1's maknae was slowly getting back to herself. Especially, since she ate all the ramen and made none for her.

👑

A few hours later, after Bella finished signing up to give a speech at a private LGBTQ organization, Bella went food shopping. The store she at was very popular, but she came at the time where it wasn't so busy. That way, Bella wouldn't run into people that might notice her and ruin her day.

"You know, you could've came with me if you're gonna yell at me for getting the wrong kind of corn." Bella huffed, she was on the phone with Bom.

"Make sure it's sweet corn!"

"Corn on the cob or canned corn?" Bella asked, stopping in front of a row of canned corns. "I'm standing right in front on the cans right now, so you better say canned corn."

"Hm... I want both!"

Bella could sense her smiling evilly from the earpiece. "Ugh." The Kwon groaned and grabbed four cans before walking out of the aisle and to the stack of corns by the fruits and vegetables. She grabbed four of those too. "Anything else you want?" Bella asked, pushing the cart to the frozen area, grabbing a bag of frozen dumplings, two frozen pizzas and a bag of rice cake as she waited for Bom to answer.

"Ice cream!"

"I'm just about to get that." Bella mumbled, pushing the cart to the aisle next to where she was.

"Make sure it's chocolate!" Bom quickly added.

"How could I forget that? Chocolate is delicious!"

"Duh!" She retorted. "And grab some pistachio ice cream too."

Bella scrunched her nose in disgust, "Eww."

"It's for Dara. Not me."

"Yikes." She snorted Bom's her insult. "Okie dokie."

"Dara is gonna home in thirty minutes, so buy fried chicken and marinated chicken on the way home." Bom ordered.

"You guys better be paying me back with all these orders you ordering."

"Shut up."

"I love you."

"Bye."

She ended the call and Bella frowned. So that's how it is huh?

Bella quickly pulled up her phone and texted Bom: Guess who's not getting their corn, ice cream and chicken? YOU. In which Bom replied with a 'NO' and several upset emojis.

Bella was only joking, so she knew that when she got back to the dorms, there was a high chance that Bom was gonna kick her ass. Yikes.