TWENTY-EIGHT

It was a little bit past 10 o'clock at night when Bella finally returned back to her shared dorm with the older 2NE1 members. She had spent a week at her parent's home to get away from her idol life. She just wanted space to breathe and get away from all the media. But now she was back, feeling a bit better than she was before with the one and only Park Bom.

CL was still in the US trying to make her debut in America, while Dara and Minzy were off on a little vacation with their own families. Leaving the oldest member of 2NE1 and the youngest member in the dorms alone.

The two sat quietly on the long couch watching the children's show: Pororo the Little Penguin. Bom was laying on her side, propping her head up with her right hand as her left hand held a cob of sweet corn by her mouth. She did not budge at all unless she needed to take another bite out of her corn.

Bella, on the other hand, sat at Bom's feet. Slouching, with both of her feet pressed down on the couch and her legs spread. A jar of Nutella sat between her legs, while her phone rested on her tummy. Bella grabbed the spoon sitting in the jar of chocolate goodness, scooped a spoonful of it, then shoved it into her mout

Little did she know that Bom had seen her and the older girl was ready to scold her.

"My goodness, Miyeon." Bom tutted. "You know that jar is shared between all of us, right?"

Bella glanced at the older member, "Yeah." She continued to lick the spoon, noticing that Bom was still watching her. Being the little shit she was, Bella dipped the spoon into the jar again and scooped a bigger spoonful of chocolate into her mouth. Moaning in delight when the sweet chocolate went down her throat.

"You're eating ALL of it?!" Bom stared at her in shock. "Geez, you're making a mess and eating so... Ugh."

"Did you want some? On your corn?" Bella asked, pointing at the yellow food in Bom's hand with her spoon.

"Ew no."

"You're also making a mess." Bella pointed out. "You got so many pieces of corn on your chest and on the couch."

Bom looked down at her chest, not believing Bella's word. That was until she saw the pieces of corn Bella was talking about all over her chest and on the couch. Bom sighed, already knowing Bella was smirking in pride.

"Are you going to eat that all?" Bom asked, eyeing the jar in between Bella's legs.

Bella nodded, "Mhm, why?"

"Nothing. You better buy a new one though. My period is coming soon." Bom pulled the blanket up to her shoulders before turning her attention back to the TV. "I'm gonna turn our dorm into World War 3 if I don't get that chocolate."

The corner of Bella's lip quirked up, before laughing quietly to herself. "Yes ma'am."

👑

A few moments later, when Bom finished cleaning up the mess she made (by eating all the pieces of corn on and around her) the two members were watching TV in silence again.

Bom was on her sixth corn, munching away quietly. Stopping here and there just to answer the text she was getting every five minutes. Bella figured it was probably her mother or a close friend she was talking to.

The youngest 2NE1 member was done eating her jar of Nutella, and just like Bom, quietly watching the movie that was playing on TV and texting two of her friends. That friend being Red Velvet's Seulgi, who she met at her birthday party. From what Minzy told her, Bella had taken body shots off Seulgi and danced with her too. And somehow, ended up getting her phone number. And the other, Chansung from 2PM.