TWELVE

A week passed.

Minzy and Bella were now in Osaka, Japan. Apparently, Seoul was not only the place to promote for YG, Japan was too. Who knows, there was probably a list of more cities he wanted them to go to.

Today, they didn't have any meetings or interviews, stuff like that in their schedule. So Minzy and Bella decided to go sightseeing around Osaka. Well... they planned that the night before they came here. They both chose two places to go to, both paying for the tickets of the places they chose. Minzy only had to pay for one place: Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, since Osaka Castle was free for the day. Bella picked Universal Studios Japan and Tennoji Zoo.

They were headed for Osaka Castle first, since it was the only one further away from the rest of their destinations. The both of them were by themselves, no manager, no coordi, no bodyguards, no one. Most likely because their presence in Japan was on the down low. No one knew about it except for Yang, their CEO, and all five of 2NE1's managers.

Yes. Five. One for each of them.

Bella believed they gave them five because they would (probably) be a handful, or maybe because President Yang thought they would all have their own solos. So far, only CL, Bom and Dara have gotten a solo. Minzy and Bella are still waiting, even though the two of them are already a sub-unit.

"Bella, look!" Minzy shoved the younger's shoulder to get her attention. The woman has a lot of strength in her arms, because that shove hurt.

"Ow..." Bella pouted and looked out the window where she was pointing at the castle.

"We have arrived at Osaka Castle. Enjoy the sight and make sure to be back in two hours if you want to go back to the city downtown." The Japanese man who drove them and a few other tourists said in his native language. The woman who stood next to him, then grabbed the mic and repeated his words in English for the ones who did not understand Japanese.

Good thing Minzy and Bella were fluent in speaking and listening.

The two got off the bus and right away, Minzy shoved her phone into Bella's hands. "Bella, take a picture of me!" She ran ahead and positioned herself for the picture. They were at least a hundred feet away from the actual building, so Bella didn't know why she wanted a picture from here, but Bella took it anyways.

"On three!" Bella shouted. "One..." Minzy was fixing her hair, but Bella let her thumb press down on the camera shutter. The camera started taking many pictures. "Two..." Minzy finished fixing her hair and smiled at the camera. "Three!" She changed her pose, holding her fingers in a peace sign. You know, the (cute) typical pose Asians do in their pictures.

Minzy rushed back over to where Bella was and snatched her phone out of her hands.

"Wow, okay. Rude!" Bella glared at her.

"Shut it." She glared back.

The two moved ahead towards the castle, both of them stopping at one point to get a picture of the castle before entering the castle. They admired the building and it's structure, as well as the way the old woman in the corner of the building who was telling stories about the ancient castle. Minzy was shocked when she found out the castle has been open since 1597. Well, Bella was too, that's why she raised her hand to ask the woman a very serious question.