SIX

"Eunhi is obsessed with seafood, she likes to sing in the shower..."

"Oh my god, who put that?!" Eunhi demanded, glaring at the four other girls of ICYY after Hyeongdon read one of the facts off her profile.

"Girl, we didn't write sh–" Yeji damn near cursed on live television, but luckily Seolhee caught her and stopped her in time. "–We didn't write anything!"

"Yeah, why are you blaming us so quick?" Kiran glared at the SNSD member. "It could've been one of your girls from SNSD."

Bella nodded silently from the side.

"Eunhi likes money." Hyeongdon continued on.

"Hold on, what?!" Eunhi was out of her seat, sending all four of her friends death glares.

"Calm down, lady." Seolhee had her hands up.

"Girl, you need to chill." Bella said. "Like seriously," Bella continued when Eunhi threw her another heated glare. "You need some water."

"Water?" Defconn perked up. "Bella, do you need some water?"

Bella's eyes grew wide. "No!"

"Guys! We need some water!" Hyeongdon was out of his seat and ran behind the camera.

"No! No, I don't!" Bella waved her hands. "If you give me water I swear–"

"What do you swear?" Jaebum asked.

"Shut up, Jae." Bella waved him off.

"Tsk, rude." The leader rolled his eyes after crossing his arms over his chest.

"Tsk, I don't care." Bella retorted.

"Fight me."

"Okay, you asked for it." Bella got up and went over to where he was. He was on his feet too.

The Kwon grabbed him by the collar of his t-shirt and he tried to make her let go, but Bella pulled him down onto the floor and started kicking at his sides after releasing his shirt.

"Yeah! Get him!" Bambam and Yugyeom shouted from the side.

"Ow–Stop it!" Jaebum rolled away from Bella's attacks. "It hurts!"

"I'm not even kicking you that hard!" Seriously. Bella gave him one more light kick to his butt and went back to her seat.

"That was intense." Defconn said in awe. "I didn't know YG idols were so violent."

"It's just me." Bella shrugged. And also Park Bom, but that's a story for another time.

"Who needs JB anymore?" Mark asked while laughing.

"We don't!" Jackson smiled.

"Yup, hello everyone, we are GOT6!" The JYP boy band greeted the viewers again with a new name.

"Ah... that's my boy." Seolhee sighed happily.

"You mean boys." Kiran corrected her.

Seolhee shoved her away. "Shut up."

"Water! We got some water!" Hyeongdon came back.

"Here you go." He handed Bella the small, plastic cup.

Bella thanked him and gave it to Eunhi. "You need to chill." Bella winked.

"No, I don't need to chill. But thanks for the water!" She forced a smile and took the cup.