ELEVEN

"Bella!"

Go away., The sleepy girl turned her body to face the wall of her room and snuggled into the warmth of her soft blankets.

"Bella!"

There it goes again. That voice. Ugh.

"Kwon Miyeon, get your ass up!"

Bella felt the blankets being pulled off from her body. "No!" She cried, sitting up and reaching for the blankets. Bom shook her head and held the soft wool away from Bella's hands.

"Get up," she demanded.

"Give me back my blanket."

"No."

"But it's cold!"

"Because you have a cold-blooded heart." Bom snapped.

"Are you sure that it's not you we're talking about?" Bella fell back onto her bed and grabbed her Pororo plush, pressing it close to her chest to keep herself warm.

"You little shit." Bom threw the blankets back on Bella, and before Bella could even register what was happening, a house slipper smacked her in the face.

"Ow!" Bella frowned and picked up the shoe, throwing it back at Bom, but she dodged it with a small shriek. It happened to land right behind her, so she picked it up again and hurled it towards Bella. She quickly moved from her spot causing Bom to miss by a few inches. "Ha! Missed me!" She took off her other slipper and threw it at Bella. "Missed me again!" Bella shouted after the slipper flew past her head. She then grabbed the closest object near her, which happened to be a portable phone charger. She chucked it, "Oh shit!–" Bella duck down, "Missed me again!"

"Minji!!" The older member yelled for the other 94 liner. "You better get your friend before I accidentally shove my foot down her throat!" She said, glaring at Bella.

Bella blinked and slowly rose from her hiding spot, "That doesn't sound really appetizing."

Minzy walked through the door with a slice of toast in her mouth, completely dressed up. Where was she going? "Why aren't you dressed?" Minzy asked, after swallowing the piece of toast she was just chewing.

Bella simply stared at her, "For what?"

"Did you forget about the interview?"

"What interview?"

"Oh my god." Both Bom and Minzy said together, Minzy dropped her bread and Bom rolled her eyes.

"How much did you drink last night?" Minzy walked up to Bella and tapped her head with the tip of her finger.

"Ow?" Bella grumbled. The hangover was strong as hell, and Minzy just made it worse. Just how much did I drink last night? "I don't know." Bella finally answered.

"Too many," Bom answered. "You had too many."

Minzy looked at Bom, "If she had too many, she probably doesn't even remember what she did last night." She said it in a tone that meant whatever the hell Bella did was bad and probably embarrassing.

"What did I do?" Bella asked the two members.

"You seriously don't remember anything?" Bom asked, earning another shake of her head by Bella. "Wow. So you don't remember arriving at the club?"

"Not really."

"Or you taking six shots in one sitting?" Minzy chimed in.

Another head shake, "Nope."

Bom joined, "Or when you got on top of the bar stand and started dancing after taking eleven tequila shots."

I did that? Oh my god.