TWENTY-FIVE

Bella was woken up the next morning by Bom and Dara, telling her to get up and see something. Bella was half asleep at the time so, she didn't remember what they said. When Bella got out of room - pushed by Dara - the words 'coming out' caught her attention. The older girls were watching the news and what came on when they woke Bella up was people from around the world coming out.

She was shocked.

"Back in Seoul, there is a private LGBTQ Organization where Bella gave out a very powerful speech about her coming out as a gay woman. Here's a small clip of what she said." The reporter stopped talking and a video of Bella speaking to the audience played.

Who the fuck recorded me without my consent? I'm screwed.

The short video of Bella ended and the reporter began talking about other people coming out and showed videos of them recording their coming out, thanking Bella, for giving them the inspiration and courage to do it.

Bom turned the TV off once she saw the younger girl's expression change. "You okay, sweetie?"

Bella shook her head. "No. Someone recorded my speech without my consent. And it was supposed to be private too!" She threw her hands up in frustration. "It is too damn early to be this mad in the morning!"

"Bella... it's three-thirty in the afternoon."

"I am so screwed." The younger girl mumbled, rubbing her temples with the bottom of her palms. "YG is going to end my career." Right after she said that, Bella headed to her room where she heard her phone ringing. She knew who it is was going to be. And when she picked her phone up, she was right.

"Please come to my office immediately." Was all he said, before hanging up.

"God damn it!!" Bella kicked the side of her bed, only regretting it when she felt the harsh pain throbbing on her foot. "Motherf–" She swallowed the word and gathered her things to leave.

👑

"Hello Bella," President Yang greeted the girl with a fake smile.

Bella gave him a brief nod before walking passed him to sit on the chair in front of his desk. It was big, but all he had on it was his computer and a mug of coffee.

"How have you been?" He inquired, taking his seat and folded his hands together as he waited for Bella to answer.

Bella sighed. She knew where he was going with the conversation. "Just peachy." She answered. "Look, I know why I'm here. Please stop the small talk and get to your point."

He shrugged, "Well if you say so." He cleared his throat. "So you announced something really big about a month ago. Am I correct?"

"Yeah, yeah. Get on with it."

Bella wanted the conversation over and done with. He needed to stop sugar-coating.

"I was shocked myself when the news came out. And because of your words, it caused a decrease in our sales. Not just my company, but for your friends in ICYY too. My friends that own your friends' companies are upset with you too."

What the fuck?

"What?" Bella narrowed her eyes at him. "It's not my fault that I just wanted to get something off my chest! Just–" Bella stopped herself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling through her nose. "If they have a problem, and if you have a problem with me then..." Bella shut her eyes again. "Just let me go."

"What?"

"Kick me out of 2NE1. Tell SM to kick me out of ICYY as well. That way, I won't be a bother and upset all you people again." Bella said, her temper was starting to rise. "They'd probably be better off without me, right?" Bella let out a laugh, "Yeah, they would."

Bella knew they would. Bella was always the popular one, just because her brother was G-Dragon himself. If she weren't, she wouldn't be so popular and screw it up for everyone.

"Miyeon," Yang Hyun Suk's voice made Bella's snap her head up to look at him.

She swore she saw him flinch. But she wasn't even sure. Bella was too angry to look at him. In fact, she didn't even want to stay and listen to his voice demanding shit.

"What."

"I'm not kicking you out of the company. Nor am I kicking you out of your bands." He said. "I wouldn't do that unless you want to leave. Do you?"

Bella didn't answer. She crossed her arms over her chest and ran her tongue over her top teeth. He needed to hurry up with what he wanted to say.

He sighed, "Look, what's best for you right now is to stay low. So I want you to go back home and stay out of the public for a while."

"You want me to hide?" Bella scoffed. Of course he'd want that. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes and proceeded to get out of the seat.

"It's for the best!" He shouted after her, but she slammed the door shut.

"Foolish, greedy ass man." Bella muttered lowly. "All you care is about money and being on top, above everyone else." She went down the stairs, two at a time. And ignored the looks some of the staffs were giving her.

"Bella!" Bella heard Minjung call her name. "Are you okay?" She asked when Bella looked up, her and the rest of the dancers waiting for her to say something.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" Bella smiled, though she's sure Minjung knew that she was lying because her eyes began to water. But before she or the others could say something else, Bella continued down the stairs and left the building.

Once she reached her car and got in, Bella rested her head against the steering wheel. Her hands grabbed tightly at the sides as she tried to calm herself down. She pulled out her phone and quickly tapped the familiar picture of the one person that she knew she could rely on.

"Miyeon?"

"Mom?" Bellal's voice cracked and soon enough the water works came.

👑

anyway, the next chapter will have a big time jump so i apologize beforehand.