THIRTY-NINE

Bella just arrived at the building where the restaurant Chaelin reserved for the 2NE1 member's resided. She wasn't sure if she was too late or too early, probably late, since it was already 20:18 - two minutes before the actual time.

She stepped out of her car and wrapped her coat tighter around her body as the chilly breeze blew her hair around, exposing her ears to the cold weather. She rushed over to the entrance, not wanting to linger around outside anymore.

"I knew I should've brought another jacket, just in case." Bella muttered to herself. She should've been smarter about how she picked her outfit today.

When Bella entered the building, she was greeted by the assistants at the front desk who immediately stood up and gave her a short bow.

"Hello!"

Bella returned the bow, "Hi. Can you tell me which floor the restaurant is on?" She took a small peak around the lobby, her eyes landing on a poster by the elevator that labeled each level.

"Yes, that would be on the 73rd floor." The woman on the left smiled and stretched her arm out to point in the direction where the elevators were.

"Thank you." The Kwon returned the smile, walking toward the elevators and pressed the button that was placed in between the first two doors.

It took about three minutes for the elevator to reach the first floor, since the building was so tall, Bella knew she'd have to wait awhile. But it didn't bother her too much.

As she stood in the elevator by herself, she couldn't help but think about what happened earlier today. When Chansung confessed his feelings for her, the effort he put in to impress her, then asking her out. She could still remember his warm, calloused fingers brushing her hair back when the blew it out from behind her ear. She could still remember his arms wrapped around her body, she felt so warm and happy with him.

Bella was so deep into her thoughts, she didn't even realize that she was smiling to herself. Out of curiosity, she took out her phone to see if the 2PM member texted her yet. He did. She opened the message, revealing a picture of himself eating a banana. But, it was taken by someone else. She could see the tip of someone else's finger in the corner of the picture.

She giggled at Chansung's face who was caught off-guard with the banana half way into his mouth. She typed out her reply: 'That banana must be good, huh Chan?'. She hit send, just as she finally reached the 73rd floor.

Bella exited the elevator, instantly spotting the restaurant that was just down the hall. She quickly rushed over, not wanting to be too late.

When she got inside, the hostess welcomed Bella warmly.

"Welcome! Do you have a reservation?" She asked.

Bella nodded, "I'm under the reservation of Lee Chaelin."

"Oh! The others are already here. Follow me this way, please!" The hostess gave her a bright smile and started walking further into the fine-dining restaurant, Bella following right behind her.

She was excited. Excited to eat some good food with the members. Especially, since YG was paying for them, so Bella could get whatever she wanted!

Bom, Dara, Chaelin and Minzy were already in their seats, talking softly within each other when Bella finally reached them. Bom and Chaelin sat on the left side of the table, while Dara and Minzy sat on the other side. But it was Bom and Minzy, that sat closest to the window, where the tall buildings of Seoul lit up beautifully, giving the girls a nice view to look out at.