EIGHTEEN

"The first team to grab the ball at the sound of the whistle will possess the ball."

Team ZE:A were all lined up side by side, waiting for the whistle to go off so one of them could run up to the middle of the man-made field and grab the ball. Bella was standing beside Minji, kind of the middlle, so that gave her an opportunity to run straight ahead for the ball.

Sure, Bella had long legs and could probably run fast. But she was also going against the Shinhwa guys, they could be faster. Who knows.

"Ready... set, go!"

Dongjun was the fastest of them all. He was the first one to run up and grab the ball, but he remained bent over after touching the ball. Taeheon was the second and Bella was the third.

"What is he doing?" Gary shouted from afar.

Taeheon ended up taking the ball from under Dongjun's hand. Dongjun slowly got back up when Taeheon took the ball, smiling at the guys in front of him when he did. The ball was handed to Heechul and Dongjun ran back to Minji to protect her from getting hit. Heechul hurled the ball and the rest of the team all watched as it hit Minwoo from the opposing team, he tried to block it, but ended up getting hit which lead up to him being out of the game. He moved off to the side and jogged over to the sidelines of Team ZE:A's side to help his team.

The ball was now in Hyesung's hand, he threw it, it looked like it was a powerful one, but it turned out to be the opposite when it bounced onto the ground a few feet away from him and bounced off to the sidelines. Minwoo was able to get the ball and now was deciding whether or not to use it on the ZE:A members or pass it back to his teammates.

"Who should I go for?" Minwoo taunted. He threw the ball roughly, aiming towards Taeheon, but missed.

"We have to protect the queen!" The members spoke to each other. "Kwanghee, don't stand off on your own."

Was it bad that Bella was standing off on her own? The members were all around Minji, but Bella was standing alone to the left. The bright, orange ball was thrown to Minwoo by his teammate, who caught it mid-air.

"Don't go off on your own!" Junyoung ordered. No one seem to notice that Minji moved away from the guys and was avoiding the ball on her own.

Maybe she should just stick with me. I'm probably better at protecting her than the guys.

Kwanghee started screaming, sounding like a crow for a little bit. He even ran to Minji to cling onto her arm. Minwoo threw the ball, this time it hit Hyungsik's arm.

"Hey, are there three queens on the team?" Dongwan asked. Kwanghee was still clinging onto Minji. "They're not even protecting Bella!"

Kwanghee was still hiding behind Minji when Dongjun and Heechul ran in front of them.

"Bella!" Taeheon yelled. "Get behind someone!"

Bella shook her head, giving him a thumbs up. "I'm good! Thanks."

"You just need to eliminate the queens in order to win the game!" Kwangsoo shouted.

"Bella, you got this!" Minzy added after Kwangsoo.

Minwoo threw the ball up in the air, it went over to Shinhwa's side and Eric caught it with a little jump. The fangirls went crazy. Everyone was too busy admiring how Eric looked to notice Hyesung throwing the ball at the queen.

"Watch–" Bella began, though she was too late. The ball directly hits Minji's arm and left the guys shocked. As always. "–out." Bella sighed.

Minji was comforted by the guys for a few seconds before she went over to where Hyungsik was. Now that Minji was out, Bella was still left in the game and if she got hit with the ball, her team would lose.