TWENTY-ONE

trigger warning! please skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with negative and threatening comments.

'Who knew people in this world would be so cruel? So rude and so mean? Was what I did wrong? No... of course not Bella. You did the right thing. But no one seems to accept me for who I am now. Why? Just why?'

'Ever since I came out to the world as a bisexual woman, everything has fallen apart. People I used to call my fans and some who aren't even my fans have been bashing me for being a gay woman. Why? What's wrong with that? Is it wrong to be attracted to both genders?

'My family and friends have been trying to reach me all day since I came out. I refused to answer them. I do feel bad for not answering them, but I really just want some time alone to think.. and according to President Yang; reflect on what I said to the public and how it's going to effect his company. Meaning, I'm not allowed to be seen in public, so I'd have to stay at the dorms or at home.'

So here Bella was, moping in bed, reading each new comment that appeared on her notification feed. There were positive comments and negative ones. Mostly negative, and Bella happened to see more of those than the ones that were reassuring her and asking if she's okay. Not only was she getting bashed on, but she lost about five hundred thousand followers. Not that it mattered, but it hurt to lose people you used to call your fans.

Bella Kwon was not okay. She's broken. Hurt. Really hurt. The more she read the hate comments, the more it hurt. But she couldn't look away because she's done so much damage to her group, her company and herself.

COMMENTS

Bella Kwon is a disgusting human being.

Kill yourself.

You don't deserve to live.

Gay idols shouldn't be a thing.

I will find you and get rid of you. You poison the Kpop Industry.

Gay people can go to hell.

Go to hell!!

I've been a Blackjack since they debuted but now that Bella just said she's gay, I am leaving the fandom.

Bella could feel her eyes start to water. And she couldn't hold back her tears any longer. 'It's my fault that our group was losing fans. All my fault for adding more trouble to my group and my company. My family.'

COMMENTS

Fuck you. Go to hell!!

No queers please.

Bella I used to like you. But now I don't.

Please kick her out of 2ne1.

2ne1 members don't deserve her or drug addict Park Bom.

#BellaLeave2ne1

Bella couldn't take it anymore. She shut her phone off and tossed it off to the side before she choked out a sob and let her pillow collect her tears.