EIGHT

Where would you sit?

👑

"Bella!"

"Dony!"

"–and Deukie!"

Bella dropped her bags of food and ran towards the YG dancer, but then she stopped midway making him stop as well.

"What?" He frowned.

Bella held up her pointer finger as her right hand pulled out her phone. "Hold up, I need to record this real quick." Bella opened up the camera and ran to Deukie, shoving the device into his hand. "Record us!"

"Why–" But Bella was already gone, running back to where her bags were.

Deukie sighed, "Lights, camera, action!"

Bella gasped, pointing at Dony.

"Bella!" He shouted, playing his role.

"Dony! Long time no see!" Bella then sprinted, jumping into his arms as he caught her and spun Bella around. "Yeah... okay, I'm feeling a little dizzy now." Bella patted his arm to release her, but he continued to spin. "Bro..." No response. "Dony!" Bella sighed, her eyes closing to keep herself from getting too dizzy. "Rich and handsome Dony, put me down!"

"About time, I was getting dizzy." He put Bella back down on to her feet.

Bella gave him a judgmental look. "Oh really?"

"Uh-huh."

"Can I stop recording now?" Deukie asked from afar.

Bella turned around and nodded, "Yeah!"

The other Kwon twin walked up to where Dony and Bella were, handing the phone back to her.

"Where are you guys going?" Bella asked.

"Where are you going?" Deukie asked instead of answering her question.

"I asked first." She did a side-glance at Dony, who was smiling at their interaction.

"We're older so just answer us first."

"I'm younger, you should be a good bro and make a good example out of yourself."

"She has a point." Dony said, looking at his twin brother.

"We were on our way to the practice room before Dony spotted you." Deukie finally answered.

Dony piped in, moving his eyebrows up and down. "Yeah, wanna join us? Show us some of your moves?"

"Sure... just let me drop off food for my brother first." She walked back to her carry-out bags and picked them up.

"Hey, what about us? We have the Kwon surname too." Deukie jutted out his bottom lip.

"Yeah, you, Jiyong hyung and us are the Kwon siblings! YG Family man!" Dony shoved Bella's shoulder.

"You wish you were my sibling." Bella began walking away, the twins following her.

"Hey! Wait up!" They both appeared on both sides of Bella; Deukie on her left, and Dony on her right.

Bella was confused on why they were following her like ducklings. "Are you two seriously going to follow me?"

"Yep, we might as well greet BigBang too." They nodded.

Bella shrugged, no longer caring if they were going to follow her or not. It was too early to be dealing with them. When you mess with one twin, the other one gets you, and then you end getting double-teamed by them. It was no fun taking them on by herself, she's got to have one of the 2NE1 members, Lee Hayi or Suhyun with her... Actually, any female with Bella in general.