The Kiss

Hazeleyes06 is available...

Hazeleyes06: Hi. How are you?

Kaos1980: I'm good, thanks. How are you?

Hazeleyes06: Excited to meet you. I'm leaving for California tomorrow.

Kaos1980: Would it be too much to ask to meet you tomorrow?

Hazeleyes06: *smile* Of course not. Um...I finally got that picture you were asking me for.

Kaos1980: I don't think I really need it. But if you want to send it...I don't mind.

Hazeleyes06: I'd rather. So you know who to look for when we meet. I'm nervous.

Kaos1980: Nervous? About what?

Hazeleyes06: What if you don't like me?

Kaos1980: How could I not like you? I know so much about you. I think you are awesome! *grin*

Hazeleyes06: I know. It feels like I've known you forever.

Kaos1980: Yet, it's only been two months. Do you mind if we meet at the Observatory? Probably around 7pm?

Hazeleyes06: That's fine. So, the Observatory @ 7 tomorrow.

Kaos1980: Ok. Wait...how will you know who I am? Do you want me to send you a picture?

Hazeleyes06: That's why I'm sending you the picture, silly. You can find me. No, I'd rather you didn't...I will just find out what you look like when I get there. Well I must go now my sister needs the Laptop. We shall meet tomorrow then. Good bye.

Kaos1980: Good bye. See you soon.

Hazeleyes06 is unavailable...

Nick stood watching over the cliff at how beautiful the city was. He loved California and was glad that his best friend Brian had accepted to become his roommate in his condo in Hollywood. Everything in his life seemed in the right place, or so he thought. Within the past couple of days he'd figured out that he wanted much more than what he already had. He just didn't know how to go about getting it.

A pair of kids broke his thoughts with their giggles as they ran past him. He remembered the reason for being at the edge of a fenced cliff at the Observatory. He had a blind date, which he usually thought was such a hassle. Just the suspense of not knowing who you were meeting was an issue for him. He'd had his fair share of uglies and crazies in his time, thanks to his friends' double dates. So, he always got nervous when it came to the unknown. Although he pretty much knew his date for the night, just not physically. She'd sent him a picture and no one around him seemed to fit that description.

Nick had gone for the laid back look tonight, his hair Spiked up, plain black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He didn't want to overdo it on the first date. His stomach was in knots, nervous about meeting a complete stranger, who didn't seem like a stranger to him when they were online. He let out a heavy sigh. There was much more to the knots in his stomach. What he was doing was way out of his comfort zone. Something he really wasn't supposed to be doing in the first place. But he was doing it to prove a point to himself. It was a test.

His phone howled like a wolf and his fingers fumbled to grab the phone. Another howl erupted before he could push the green button. "Hellloooo"

"What up fuck face?"

"I love you too. Why are you calling me right now?" The sun was starting to hide behind the mountains and the sky was slowly turning orange and pink. He was antsy to get the meet and greet over with. "She's not here yet." He looked at his watch and noticed it was already 6:45 and there was still no sign of his date.