Pina Colada

Abby looked around as she stuck a ten dollar bill in the slot machine. Spending her money on gambling was not her plan for the afternoon. She pulled the lever and listened to the little music the machine played as it showed a seven, a cherry and another seven. It prompted her that she had won two dollars. She groaned.

"Cocktail?" A woman in a sort of playboy bunny outfit asked.

"Oh...um...pina colada?" It came out more of a question. Abby wasn't a big drinker and it was way too early to get drunk.

She continued to pull on the lever and lost. Ninety dollars later, she held her last ten dollar bill and cursed at how addicted she'd become to the machine. Not to mention the fifth Pina colada. That was the last one, she told herself as she pushed the last bill into the slot.

"Cocktails?"

"Just one more." Abby smiled and pulled the lever. Knowing damn well she wasn't going to win, she fixed her eyes on the people around the oval tables, who seemed to be winning, since they kept cheering. Suddenly, her machine started to make an alarming sound. Its top lit up red and people started to stare. "Oh no! What did I do?"

She was mortified; thinking she'd broken it. A tall man in a suit approached her and she gave him a cheesy smile, while sipping on her drink. "I'm sorry!"

His face showed no emotion as he motioned her towards the office. "Come with me please!" Abby swallowed hard and wondered where the heck the others had gone. Where were they when she needed their help? Although she was pretty sure Rochelle wouldn't help her anyway.

Nick groaned as he finally put on all his clothes. Another 'close to wearing nothing' shoot, the only good thing about this one was that he was surrounded by three big busted blondes draping themselves all over him. Pixie had also brought on a lot of attention from the other models with her squeaking all over the place. He buttoned his gray dress shirt and grabbed hold of Pixie and was out the door.

He walked down the strip bumping into people and getting stares. "See, you affect my manhood." He muttered to the dog. He crossed the passage over to Caesars Palace and sighed with relief that he could finally rest.

He leaned over the counter with his charming smile and greeted the blushing front desk clerk. "Hello! I need a key to my room. My friend checked us in. Nick Carter!"

Moving a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, the young woman smiled shyly and typed a couple of things into the computer. "Yes, room 510 here are your two keys and it's a double suite for you and Abigail Turner."

"Abby...wait...what?"

"Yes, this is under Kevin Richardson's account and you were given two rooms. One for AJ Mclean who already checked in and yours. I apologize, but we are booked and those were the only rooms we had available."

He shook his head and smiled again. "No, that's fine. Thank you."

He was in such a daze as he made his way to the elevator, that he put Pixie down on the ground and continued to walk. The elevator dinged and he entered, it wasn't till he heard her squeaky bark and saw her fluffy tail that he realized he'd put her down; outside the elevator.

"Shit!" He muttered trying to get out, but the doors closed on him.

"Is everything alright young man?" An older woman asked.

"I just lost my fiance's dog. Again!"

"Oh you're in deep shit." She giggled and walked out to her floor.

He shook his head and groaned. "Thanks!" It didn't matter that he pushed the first floor button a few times, the elevator still went up to the fifth floor first. He trudged down the hallway towards his room. What was he supposed to tell Tiffany when she called and asked for the dumb dog? Not that she even called. "Kevin Richardson...my ass!"