Oh Poop

Nick sat on a big rock in front of the 'Wedding Compass', where they rented out pigeons and doves for special occasions. He was sure that Tiffany would get a kick out of something like this. It was a romantic gesture. He hoped. As long as they didn't decide to crap all over the place. Who breeds birds to be thrown around, anyway? He thought to himself. Thinking about random things was a good way to keep his mind off Abby and the fact that he had to face her today.

His body tensed when he saw her get out of the car and slam the door. She said something and gave Annie the finger. He smiled, he'd never seen such actions from her. She was always proper in front of him. Abby didn't look much like herself today, she was wearing sunglasses, her hair in a ponytail and tight jeans and heels. Nick couldn't help checking her out.

"Seriously what a bitch!" Abby hadn't noticed she was right in front of Nick. She faked a smile, took off her sunglasses and rolled her eyes. "Siblings are a pain in the ass! Listen...Um...do you mind giving me a ride after this?"

He just nodded, unable to speak at the time.

"Alright good. So let's do this quickly. Since I seem to be a nuisance." She didn't let him say anything, because she started walking into the exotic looking yard. It was covered in trees and shrubs and in the distance she could see the pigeon and dove coops. Nick was trailing behind with his hands in his pockets and his gaze on Abby's ass.

"Ooh yu like what yu see?" A little Chinese man came out of the bushes startling Nick. He was grinning widely and shaking his head.

"What? No...where the hell did you come from?"

"Theez my business. Yu need birds?"

"We do. It's for my wedding."

Abby was busy trying to stay as far away from Nick as possible, she hadn't noticed that Nick was with the little man.

"Oh she yo fiancé?" He nodded goofily.

"No."

His head tilted in confusion. "No. Iz no good..." He started walking faster and Nick tried to keep up with him.

"Wait...what are you doing?"

"Come on...doves here." He waved a hand at Nick and passed Abby who was startled when he flew by. "Tall boy like yo butt!"

Abby's mouth flew open and she placed her hands over her butt and spun around to glare at Nick. "What is he talking about?"

Nick shrugged. "He said you have a nice butt." He grinned, "What? Brian didn't tell you that last night?"

"Are you seriously going to start that again?"

"No. It's a simple question."

"Oh yes...he did. While his tongue was down my throat." She bit at the corner of her lip for emphasis on her statement.

Nick's jaw clenched and instead he stormed past her. The little Chinese man was inside a huge bird cage, fit for a giant. Which had other cages lined up inside. He smiled and waved them down. Nick opened the gate and let Abby in first. This time his eyes remained on the smiling man.

"Yu look for wha yu like and ring bell when ready." He showed them the button to push and he was gone before they could protest.

Abby felt uncomfortable as she stood next to Nick. She was looking at the cages with different colored birds, but she wasn't paying attention. "Why does it bother you so much that I get along with Brian?" The question had flown out of her mouth without her consent.

Nick stood close by with his arms crossed and a serious look on his face. "I could care less. I just don't need you to be distracted. This is stressful enough."