Need a Favor

Nick groaned when he felt the light of day peaking through his curtains. He opened his eyes slowly and sat up. A hand slid down his chest in the process. His body stiffened and he slowly shifted his eyes to the naked body laying beside him.

"Please let her be a brunette." He whispered to himself as his eyes slowly moved over her body and up to her head.

"Good morning" The woman breathed in moving her wavy brown hair out of her face.

Nick sighed with relief when he saw the familiar face smiling up at him. "Morning. Haven't seen you in a couple days."

She got out of bed without worrying about covering her naked body. She stepped into the bathroom and continued her conversation with Nick.

"Things have been hectic with work and everything else. How have you been?" She was tying a see through robe around her small frame as she stepped out of the bathroom with a playful grin on her face. "Did you miss me?"

"I always miss you!"

"Sure you do. Running around with Brian and AJ. I know AJ is all googoo with his new wife. What about Brian?"

Nick sighed heavily. "He says he's ok, but I know he's worried. Those kids are his life."

"You are doing everything you can to help him, Nick. Don't worry about it. He's going to be fine." She sighed and crawled back onto the bed slowly. "Anyways, are you still going to be my date to this dinner tonight?"

He really wasn't looking forward to it. "I sure am. I hope you don't mind, I invited the guys to come down with us. So I'll be meeting you there."

She crawled onto his legs and straddled his lap. "We wont have much alone time." Her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered the words.

"There is always the bathroom!" He breathed.

"Wow...you are such a bad boy. There is always right now...too..." Her hand traveled slowly down his chest and past his stomach and further south.

"I really like that idea!" Nick moaned as his hand pulled at the tie around her waist. Just then her phone rang. "Ignore it..." he whispered, gently nipping at her neck.

"I can't. It's probably work. But I promise..."

Nick got up, "No worries!" he stated and trudged into the bathroom.

~~~~~

Abby ran around placing vases with white and red long stem roses on each table as a centerpiece. Her dad's backyard had transformed into a reception area throughout the afternoon. There were round tables all throughout the yard covered with white table clothes and decorated with red napkins.

"I need you!" Tiffany took Abby's hand and pulled her away from the hustle and bustle of all the people setting up.

"Is everything alright?"

Tiffany smiled widely. "Yes. I just need to ask you for a really big favor. It's really big, Abby."

Abby's eyebrows furrowed with worry. "Ok. You are scaring me."

"OK! Well contrary to what everyone says, I believe that I can get married in two to three weeks. I know what you're thinking, that I just got engaged two months ago, but I really want to do this." Tiffany spoke fast. "The thing is...something came up at work and I have to leave for two weeks. My boss is working on a really complicated case and he needs me to travel with him to New York..."