F**k You

Abby couldn't believe it had been a whole week since she'd last seen Nick. It was like he was avoiding her like the plague. He hadn't called or even come over to the house after the whole window seat incident. Just thinking about it made her cheeks burn with embarrassment. Now she was stuck in the same car with a babbling Annie on the phone. Tiffany going on about her dress arriving today and the rings they were going to pick up Friday. It literally made Abby a bit sick to her stomach. Not to mention the nervousness Nick's staring through the rear-view mirror caused her. She felt she might throw up any minute.

"I'm sorry...how far away are we?" Abby interrupted Tiffany's chatter.

She looked at her watch and turned to look at Abby and smiled, like she was her cute little kid in a car seat. "We are almost there Abby. Hang in there...just ten minutes away."

Abby forced a smile and then glared at Nick who was looking at her through the mirror.

"Nicky, I think we have everything ready. All we need is to like this place, book it for next month and pick up the rings." She turned to look at Nick. "Aren't you excited?"

He turned to smile at Tiffany. "That's great!"

Abby rolled her eyes at the twosome and their fake love. Apparently, Nick had made up his mind and she was definitely not part of it. A knot nestled in her throat but she kept telling herself that it was no reason to cry. He wasn't worth crying for, not anymore. She let out a heavy sigh and turned to look out the window watching everything go by...making herself more nauseous.

After what seemed like an eternity to her, they arrived at the country club. Annie and Tiffany got all giddy and rushed in without waiting for Abby or Nick.

"Are you alright?" Nick asked, opening the door.

She looked up at him and scowled. "As if you give a shit. How about you ignore my presence, like you've been doing for the past week."

"I have not."

"Just don't talk to me."

"We are going to do the silent treatment again. Childish."

"Childish...no, the fact that you can't scoop up your balls in your hand and just tell her that you are in love with someone else...now that is childish. No, make that cowardly really. But you know what, I don't care anymore. You stay with your little fake wedding. Now MOVE!"

Nick took a step back and Abby leaned over to throw up. "You threw up on my shoe."

"Bite me!"

She wiped her mouth and headed inside. Where she bumped into a smiling Kevin. He reminded her of a fox, always looking sly. "You look ill."

"I feel ill."

"Want me to get you some water?"

Abby smiled and then bit her lip. "Kevin...I want to get something clear here. You aren't trying to sleep with me, right?"

Kevin's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Uh...no. I mean..."

"Ok good. Cause, it's not going to happen. About the kiss the other day...yeah...although it was good. I shouldn't have done that. I'm stupidly in love with someone else and I don't want to play this whole...let me get back at you, because you don't love me back game. You get me?"

She didn't even know if she got herself. Or if everything she had just said even made sense. By the expression on Kevin's face; it didn't. She was on one today, her stomach was killing her and her mood was just the worst.

"I get you. Game of golf?"

"Sure. I don't know how to play though."

He thrusted his arm at her and she looped hers over his. "If I may...I will teach you a couple of my tricks."

She couldn't help but smile at the tall handsome man. "You may."

The group met up at the cart check out and broke into teams of two, with the exception of Annie who decided to tag along with Nick and Tiffany. AJ and Rochelle joined the gang right on time as they all drove off into the golf course.

Nick glared at Kevin and Kevin returned the gesture as he cut Nick off. Tiffany rolled her eyes at the two men and then shrieked when Nick floored the little golf cart and cut Kevin off. Before they knew it Kevin and Nick were on the little pathway side by side, pushing the carts to their limits. It wasn't until Nick hit a rock and his cart swerved off the path and Annie went flying out the back seat; that the race stopped.

"OH MY GOD! Nick Carter, are you crazy? Have you lost your mind." Tiffany jumped off her cart and ran to help Annie up. Abby joined the girls and they decided that Annie would be safer joining Kevin's cart.

AJ was in a fit of laughter and didn't stop until Rochelle smacked him in the head. "What was that for, monkey?"

"She could've been hurt. Not that anyone would care...but that's rude, baby."

"My bad. Shit."

They all drove off to start their day of golf. Which by noon had turned into a big mess. AJ and Kevin were going at it about being the best golfer. Nick was livid about Kevin and his private golf lessons with Abby. Annie and Rochelle had been in a small scuffle that had landed them in the pond. Everyone was happy to get back in their cars and head home to get ready for dinner later on that evening.

The ride home was pretty quiet, but still long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick sighed with irritation they were running late and if it were up to him he would have stayed home. There had been enough drama all afternoon, he didn't know how much more he could take. He checked himself out in the mirror and tightened his tie. He was waiting for Tiffany who was taking forever in the bathroom.

"Come on Tiffany, we are going to be late." He shouted.

"Coming...can you get my shoes. Please. They are in my black bag."

"Yeah...yeah..." He muttered to himself as he bent down and carefully opened the bag. He pulled out some clothes and then some papers. Out fluttered a paper and fell to the floor. He reached over and picked it up and was surprised by the heading. "The women's choice clinic..." He read out loud and then flipped the pamphlet around. His eyes widened and he stood up quickly.

"Did you find--" Tiffany froze and swallowed hard when she saw what Nick was holding in his hand.

Nick turned to face Tiffany with fury in his eyes. "High quality care in abortion? Care to explain this shit?" He tossed the pamphlet at her. "Why do you have this in your bag?"

Tiffany was still not speaking and motionless. Her chest heaved with each breath knowing that she would have to give Nick an explanation.

"ANSWER ME TIFFANY!" Nick growled.

"Nick...there is an explanation..." Her voice was shaky as she tried to explain.

"Are you pregnant? Where you not going to tell me and get an abortion?" His face was pain filled as he stood there trying to register what was going on.

Tiffany looked down at the floor and then back up at Nick. "I was...eighteen weeks. I already...had...the abortion, Nick."

Nick's eyebrows scrunched up and his jaw tightened. "You didn't even bother to tell me anything. I mean I kinda had a say in this, that was my kid too." He paused for a second and ran a hand over his face. "It was mine, right?"

Tiffany smiled and walked towards him, "Of course it was. I'm sorry...it's just that I'm not ready to have babies. With my career and everything...look how difficult it is just for us to get married." She tried to touch Nick, but he moved away.

"You're so fuckin selfish! Now there is no doubt in my mind you are fucking that boss of yours. Maybe it was his...huh." Nick was furious and he didn't care what flew out of his mouth. He wanted to inflict pain on her, even greater than what he was feeling.

"I told you already I wasn't cheating on you with Kevin."

"Then who? I know there is someone?"

Tiffany shook her head. "Nick, you are just upset..."

"It's over...this whole stupid wedding is over. I should have done this a while ago. There is no way I'm marrying someone like you. Fuck you and your fucking career!"

Nick spun around, grabbed his keys and stormed out of his own apartment.