Cold Tiled Wall

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Draco Malfoy

"Knee up" I instructed, placing my hand under her thigh and assisting her to lift up onto the bed "Good girl" I smiled and turned around to my desk, pulling out the draw and grabbing a little red Lollypop "Here, you can have this for being so brave" The little girl smiled and happily took the candy.

I smiled again and then turned around to her parents.

"So, Lila's knee has popped out of its socket" I explained as the mum gasped. I smiled and gave her a small shake of my head "She will be absolutely fine, it's quite easy to reset and she'll be back up and running within a week"

"Thank you Dr Malfoy" the older gentleman who I was assuming was her father, gave me a light polite smile.

I nodded "I'll send someone up from the fracture clinic to come and set that for her. They'll give you some potion for her pain and a small knee brace that she may wear if she wants. It's not mandatory and she will do perfect without it, it's just an extra safety precaution"

They both nodded then proceeded to walk past me to their kid.

I stood from the chair and turned around, reaching past her and grabbing her small folder before turning around to the small white desk and setting them down.

I leant over and pressed the small button on the income "Fracture clinic" I said before grabbing the folder and pushing it down the shoot.

"They should be up in 10" I said to the small family before leaving the room.

I huffed and made my way towards my office.

"Oh, Mr Malfoy!" I sighed and stopped in my tracks "Mrs Jane called again. She wants to know when her husbands out of the ICU and for some reason, she keeps requesting you personally. She won't talk to anyone else"

"Ah, of course she won't" I groaned and spun around to meet him "Call her back and schedule an appointment for tomorrow. I'll take her to the ICU and she can see him, I'll explain everything to her"

"Yes, sir" he nodded before walking away.

I breathed out and quickly made my way down the hall, trying to not get bothered with anything else. My shirt ended in and hour and I planned to call AnnaLeigh, make sure she was ok and ask what she wanted for dinner.

The usual.

I managed to make it and shut the door behind myself, walking over to the window to roll up the blind before sitting down at my desk. I pulled out my phone and clicked on AnnaLeigh's contact.

It rang about 4 times before I was met with her voicemail. I huffed and tired again to be met with the same thing.

She must be busy.

I shrugged and tucked my phone back into my pocket. She was with Kehlani and there was no safer place these days then Hogwarts.

I shook off any worried thoughts and started to pack my paper work into my case.

I still had an hour but fuck it—I'm the boss, I decide when I go home.

I cleaned up a bit and organised some stuff before I left. I always liked to walk back into a clean office in the morning, it determined my mood for the day and working with the public like I did, I really wasn't allowed to be moody all day—not to them anyway.

I nodded before walking from my office and I got he floo room.

"Malfoy Manor" I announced before dropping the power at my feet, enveloping in green glammed and smoke before I was met with the moving room.