Chapter 1

The sky and the earth are white, and the fine snow falls from the sky. At the foot of Qingyun Mountain, a tea shop on the side of the road was crowded with people, all looking like dusty people.

    "What? Immortal Monarch Zhaohua really wants to expel his disciple from the teacher's door?"

    "This is still false? All the major sects have spread it!"

    In the tea shop, two men with the appearance of monks were talking loudly.

    The fellow of Fengcha asked curiously: "The Immortal Monarch Zhaohua spoken by the two Hakka officials, but the Immortal Monarch who was ascended to the Dao in his early years and flattened the Demon Abyss with his own power, and now stays in Tianyanzong Qingxiu?"

    The blue-clothed monk replied: "Exactly, do you know that person too?"

    "Could you not know?" The dude laughed, "Going west for half a day here is the first sect in the world, the boundary of Tianyanzong. There are many monks in the small shop, and this name has been heard many times."

    "Xianjun Zhaohua is highly respected in the cultivation world, and no one knows his name..Not to mention his profound cultivation, just his face..." The two looked at each other, and the blue-clothed monk lowered his voice a bit. "The cultivation world often says that even if Immortal Zhaohua hasn't ascended, there will be no such thing. With the merits of eliminating the devil and defending the Tao, he can also make a name for himself with the face of the world's number one beauty. "

    The dude was itching to hear, and couldn't help but longing for: "Really? I really want to see it with my own eyes."

    "Who doesn't want to see?" The white-clothed monk sighed, "At the beginning, Immortal Zhaohua went to my teacher's gate to discuss the Taoist master, but unfortunately I was only an outer disciple at that time, and I had no chance to see the immortal posture of Immortal Zhaohua. I'm willing to see the last time with Xianjun, as much as possible fortune to be turned off."

    The guy hurriedly poured tea for the two and continued to inquire: "The two guest officials mentioned Xianjun's disciple? Can he be accepted as a disciple by Xianjun, shouldn't he be a powerful person?"

    "No.".The white-clothed monk waved his hand, his eyes full of contempt, "What a powerful person, that's a waste!"

    "this……"

    The blue-clothed monk Yoyo explained: "Xianjun Zhaohua has only accepted one personal disciple in his life, and he loves him very much."

    "The disciple of Tian Yanzong will have to go down the mountain for several years after breaking through the Nascent Soul. The disciple with the worst talent will also have to go down the mountain in ten years. But that..."

    The white-clothed monk took the conversation and sneered: "That person, as a direct disciple of Immortal Monarch Zhaohua, who has been in Tian Yanzong for more than ten years and has not improved in his cultivation level, it is difficult to connect with Dan, huh..."

    As he said, he couldn't help shaking his head and sighing: "The immortal Emperor Zhaohua is so ecstatic, a person of amazing talent, how can this look...it's hard to say..."

    The guy asked again: "Isn't it said that people have been expelled from the teacher?"

."That's not true. That person is still in Tianyanzong." said the blue-clothed monk. "I heard that not long ago, that person angered Immortal Zhaohua in some way and was imprisoned in the Tianyanzong forbidden area. More than half a month."