Chapter 25

Yunye's breathing was stagnant.

    The wrist was slender, locked by heavy silver shackles, pale and fragile, as if it could be broken with a little effort.

    Bai Tu didn't care, and pulled the chain on his own, trying to test how long the chain was. The sound of the chains screamed, Yun Ye was impetuous, and he couldn't bear to reach out and hold Bai Tu's wrist.

    The noise stopped.

    The room returned to silence, Yunye and Bai Tu were very close, so close that Bai Tu could easily perceive the strong heartbeat of each other through his chest. Bai Tu raised her head, her eyes were gloomy, she didn't know what she was thinking.

    Bai Tu was shocked by the look in his eyes, and flinched slightly.

    Yunye clamped Bai Tu's hand, leaned over and pressed it, his voice lightened, "Is the master deliberate?"

.The breath of the wolf demon was pervasive, Bai Tu was pressed by Yunye on the head of the bed, she did not dare to move, and tried her best to restrain the idea of ​​turning herself back into her original form and curling up.

    Yunye seemed to see his thoughts. He rubbed the skin of Bai Tu's forearm with his fingertips, and slowly moved his other hand down to the slightly raised lower abdomen.

    "Yunye!" Bai Tu called him in a panic.

    But that hand just stroked his lower abdomen lightly, slid down, and wrapped his arms around the still slender waist.

    "Master doesn't know, what do I want to do to you?" Yunye leaned in Bai Tu's ear and whispered, "If it weren't for the guy in your stomach, I would have already..."

    Bai Tu's breathing was rapid, and water vapor appeared in her eyes.

.A loneliness flashed through Yun Ye's eyes, his hands were slightly hardened, and only a clear sound was heard. He took off the shackles on Bai Tu's wrists.

    Yun Ye let go of him: "The things I want to do to Master, Master can't stand it now, and I don't want to hurt Master. So..."

    He gently wiped Bai Tu's face with his hand, stood up and turned his back to Bai Tu, and sighed softly: "So Master stay here obediently and stop messing around, okay?"

    After speaking, Yunye left the house.

    When the door closed, Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief, only to realize that a thin layer of sweat had formed on his back.

    Unye is really different from the past.

    Magic power aroused the nature of all predators in his body. When he stayed with Bai Tu, he put away his fangs and became his little wolf dog obediently, but now, this wolf dog has returned to his mountain forest and has become a fierce and vicious wolf.

.The little apprentice who was so clever and clingy to him was gone forever.

    Bai Tu leaned against the head of the bed, thinking sadly.

    Yun Ye quickly evacuated the deadly things from the hut, and Bai Tu stayed in Demon Abyss like this.

    For the first few days, Bai Tu was able to stay honestly in the hut to raise her baby. He went the farthest, but occasionally went to the small courtyard to bask in the sun. But after three consecutive days, Yunye never appeared in front of him.

    Over the past three days, Bai Tu could occasionally feel the person standing outside his door, but he just stood there quietly, not entering the door or making a sound. When Bai Tu wanted to go out to find him, the person's breath instantly disappeared from his door, and half of the shadow was invisible.