Chapter 36

After a while, the door of the room suddenly opened, and a little wolf was swept out of the door by a gust of breeze, and hid in the grass dingy.

    Inside, Bai Tu hugged her son tightly, and his hair exploded with anger.

    Why on earth does this person think he is a male, there will be...what will there be? ? !

    "Ooooooooo..." As if feeling Bai Tu's anger, Little Gray Ball rubbed his head in Bai Tu's arms, acting affectionately.

    Bai Tu rubbed him for a while, finally feeling better, and began to think about this little guy's diet.

    He had heard that if a newborn rabbit is not breastfed, he can drink some goat's milk.

    Bai Tu rubbed the head of the little gray ball, stuffed him into the innermost part of the grass nest, and hid it carefully before crawling out of the grass nest. As soon as Bai Tu walked on his front foot, the small gray ball on the back foot made a noise.

.The boy was originally hungry, but in Bai Tu's arms he can feel safer, but now, the reassuring breath is getting further and further away from him, the little gray ball is wronged, kicking his limbs, and crying quietly. , Tears fell down.

    He has been quiet since he was born. It was the first time that Bai Tu saw him crying, and he felt as uncomfortable as acupuncture, and hurried back to take the boy back to his arms.

    "Okay, I'm not leaving, don't you cry..." Bai Tu licked the tears on Xiao Huiqiu's face, and gently patted his back with his front paws.

    Xiao Huiqiu cried and hiccups, and used all fours to drill into his arms, hiding herself under Bai Tu's abdomen to feel safer. Xiao Huiqiu was so tired from crying, he slumped under Bai Tu, whimpering softly.

    Bai Tu sighed helplessly.

    The newly-born baby has no sense of security and can't stand it if he is away from others. This is a bit troublesome.

.He was thinking about it, and there was a noise outside the door, like someone scratching the door gently outside. Then came Yunye's low voice.

    "Ooo...Master, I went to the foot of the mountain and bought some goat's milk. I will feed the little gray ball first."

    The door opened gently, and Bai Tu: "...Come in."

    Yunye entered the house with a bowl of goat milk.

    Bai Tu is angry now when she sees him, turning her head to ignore him. Yun Ye took a guilty look at Bai Tu, squatted by the bed, scooped up a small spoonful of goat milk and handed it to the grass nest: "Little gray ball, come out to eat."

    Xiao Huiqiu was frightened just now, picking up Bai Tu's fluff, and refused to come out, "Hey."

    Yun Ye was not in a hurry, so he softened his voice and coaxed: "Come out obediently, Daddy is here."

."Hey woo..." The little gray ball twitched and poked out his head, but when he first touched the air outside, he shuddered in shock, and went back under Bai Tu again.

    Uno: "..."

    Bai Tu: "..."

    The two people who don't know how to take care of children looked at each other and were speechless.

    Bai Tu rubbed her frightened son, took a sip of goat's milk from a small spoon, and then lowered her head to feed him. Little Huiqiu became honest immediately, raised his head obediently, and sips milk.