Chapter 40

"Cough..." Bai Tu coughed a few times, and looked up at Yunye angrily.

    The latter avoided his gaze with a guilty conscience, turned his head and wanted to run out of the door.

    "return!"

    The door slammed shut in front of Yunye.

    Yunye was silent for a moment, then bit his scalp, turned his head, and smiled at Bai Tu: "Master, it's getting dark soon, I'm going to cook."

    Bai Tu didn't eat his set, and said quietly: "You will teach the kids badly like this."

    Yunye refused to admit: "Little Grey Ball asked me by himself. I don't know how to tell him, so he asked him to find Master."

    Bai Tu looked down at the little gray ball standing beside him.

    The latter was pitifully scratching the edge of the table, as if she didn't understand why Bai Tu was suddenly angry, and her beautiful eyes were full of ignorance.

.Bai Tu sighed and put him in his arms, his voice softened: "Why does Xiao Huiqiu want his brother?"

    Xiao Huiqiu said: "You can name your brother! You can also play with your brother! Daddy, Xiao Huiqiu really wants a brother, how can I have a brother?"

    Bai Tu was silent for a moment, and persuades him: "But if you really have a younger brother, Xiao Huiqiu will have to learn to take care of him. Xiao Huiqiu now needs someone to take care of him. Can he take good care of his brother?"

    Little Gray Ball tilted his head and looked distressed: "Woo...Take care of your brother, it's okay. Little Gray Ball can play with him."

    Bai Tu thought for a while, and continued: "But my younger brother is younger than Xiao Huiqiu, and dad needs to be with him from time to time. Who will accompany Xiao Huiqiu?"

    "That...that's not possible, Xiao Huiqiu doesn't want his brother anymore!".The little gray ball shook his head like the sky collapsed, wrapped her arms around Bai Tu's neck, and said aggrieved, "No brother, Daddy is only allowed to hug me."

    Bai Tu is now very good at dealing with her son, and soon coaxes him well.

    Yun Ye smiled and said, "Sure enough, Master has a way."

    He lightly swept his eyes up, and the door reopened.

    Bai Tu said: "Go, don't teach him randomly next time."

    Yunye hurriedly admitted: "Don't dare."

    Bai Tu looked down at Xiao Huiqiu's body which was obviously smoother than the previous few days, hesitated for a moment, and said: "Do less, he...he has eaten too much recently."

    Hearing this, Xiao Huiqiu raised his head shudderingly, and looked at Bai Tu pitifully, "...hungry."

    Bai Tu: "...It's still business as usual."

    "Okay." Yunye nodded with a smile and turned to go out.

.As soon as he walked to the courtyard, he suddenly seemed to feel something and looked thoughtfully to the horizon.

    A black spirit butterfly flew from the sky and lingered beside him.

    Yun Ye grabbed the smile on his face, walked to the quiet part of the courtyard, raised his hand, and let the Lingdie stop at his fingertips.

    "Honorable." The female guardian Zhifeng's voice came from inside.

    Yunye frowned: "How is the situation?"