Chapter 8

Yunye wanted to push people away, but the body in his arms was extremely cold. The thin and thin boy kept drilling into his arms, clasping his shirt with trembling hands, and seeing Yun's ambition soften, he couldn't help pushing him away for a while.

    Yunye was silent for a moment, stroking twice on Bai Tu's vest, made up his mind, and reached out to reach his shirt.

    Bai Tu closed her eyes tightly and shrank, as if trying to avoid.

    "Don't move." Yunye laid him flat by the fire, held his hands and feet, looked at him from a high position, his voice was soft that he could not even notice, "You are soaked all over, take off your clothes. Come down."

    I don't know if Bai Tu heard it, he soon stopped moving, letting Yunye remove his soaked coat.

    Yunye put his clothes on the side to dry, and looked back at the boy lying beside the fire. .The juvenile’s complexion is extremely pale, and cyan blood vessels can be vaguely seen under his pale skin, like a fragile piece of warm jade, almost transparent.

    Yunye looked away uncomfortably, his body slowly bent, his clothes slipped to the ground, and only one adult gray wolf remained in the cave.

    The gray wolf is covered with silver-gray fur. The fur is shiny and slippery. The body is strong, with powerful limbs, and looks majestic.

    The Gray Wolf walked to the young man, stretched out his paws and froze, took the shrunken young man into his arms, and used his back to block the night wind blowing from outside the cave.

    The fur of the gray wolf is slender and tough, only the fur on the waist and abdomen is softer. The young man lay on the belly of the gray wolf, subconsciously groping with his hands in the warm place of the gray wolf's waist and abdomen. I don't know where he touched, the gray wolf made a low "whoop" and slapped his hand away with a paw.

.Where does this little idiot touch? ? !

    Yunye thought angrily, pressing down the boy's dishonest hands and feet with wolf claws.

    The firewood in the cave was beating, and the shadow of a person and a wolf embracing each other was reflected on the rock wall.

    Yunye gradually fell asleep, but after a long absence, he had a dream.

    The endless snow-capped mountains in the dream, the biting cold wind, is exactly the scene of Yunye's previous life when he entered the secret realm of the beginning.

    At that time, he was still one of the disciples of Tian Yanzong's new entry.

    At that time, Yunye had just transformed into a human being. While carefully hiding his demon power, he worked hand in hand with other disciples to protect himself. Six days passed peacefully. On the seventh day, the exit of the Secret Realm of the Beginning was opened on time, and the nearest place to them was at the top of the snow-capped mountain.

    The disciples must leave the secret realm through the exit before the end of the seventh day, otherwise the trial will fail.

.Similarly, near the exit of the Secret Realm of the Beginning, more monsters will gather than ever before.

    Everyone experienced a bitter battle, and finally came to the exit of the Secret Realm of the Beginning when there were only less than two hours left before the exit was closed. But at this moment, an unprecedentedly powerful monster appeared in front of them.

    There is not much time left, if you fight with this monster beast again, you will definitely miss the opportunity to leave the secret realm.

    Yunye was pushed by his companion to deal with monsters. It was only after he attracted the firepower of the monster beast that he realized that his companion had already left him and rushed towards the secret realm exit.