Chapter 44

As soon as Wu Qi died, the army under his command collapsed into scattered sand, and there was no longer any threat. Wan Diehai, including a group of Moyuan coalition forces, mostly surrendered to Linyuan City, and a few teams that were unwilling to surrender were quickly cleaned up by the subordinates dispatched by Yunye.

    When the war was settled, Yunye returned to Linyuan City with Bai Tu and Little Grey Ball.

    Yunye's injury still needs some time to cultivate, and Bai Tu takes the small gray ball to stay in the magic palace to take care of him.

    Little Grey Ball adapted well to the life of Demon Abyss, and soon became a fish in water, and even adapted a little too much.

    In these days, Little Grey Ball's food was more than one or two times better than when he was on Qiming Mountain. A group of demons in the Demon Abyss love him so much, as long as he likes to eat, find him all, it can be said that he will be responsive.

.It is precisely because of this that the weight of this little cub has increased rapidly with each passing day, and in this way, he has changed from a small hair ball to a rounder hair ball.

    Bai Tu hugged her little boy who was obviously sinking a lot more than when he first came, and was deeply worried about the boy's future.

    It won’t work to keep getting so fat.

    There was a vague idea in Bai Tu's mind.

    After listening to Bai Tu's suggestion, Yunye disagreed with some: "Practicing? But the little gray ball is still too small now."

    Bai Tu said: "He has the appearance of a four or five-year-old boy. He is placed in the mortal world, at an age to study martial arts."

    "Can……"

    What else Yunye wanted to say, Bai Tu said again: "You can teach him some basic swordsmanship, not for cultivation, but also for strengthening your body. Moreover, Xiao Huiqiu mentioned earlier that he wants to learn swordsmanship from Nan Qiao. ."

.When the two said this, the little gray rabbit was lying in Bai Tu's arms and digging out his belly.

    He clearly woke up, his eyes still staring straight ahead blankly, as if he was asleep.

    Yun Ye rubbed a handful of small gray balls, apparently rounding his belly, and said disgustedly: "It is indeed necessary to keep fit. If you continue to eat like this, what kind of fat should this little bastard become?"

    Bai Tu nodded in agreement.

    The little gray rabbit blinked blankly: "Oh?"

    Bai Tu squeezed his face and asked, "I'm discussing with your father, letting you learn swordsmanship with Brother Nan Qiao, is Xiao Huiqiu willing?"

    Xiao Huiqiu immediately woke up and said cheerfully: "Oh oh oh oh, I want to learn! Can I go now?"

    "This..." Bai Tu hesitated and said, "Go ahead and tell Nan Qiao that it's me and your dad, and let him teach you."

."Thank you daddy!" Xiao Huiqiu jumped out of Bai Tu's arms, bounced on the ground twice, turned back into a human form, and staggered out of the sleeping hall.

    Bai Tu shook her head, and a smile came up on her lips.

    Yunye just saw his smile when he raised his eyes, slightly lost.

    Bai Tu: "What?"

    "I always feel that Master is very different now." Yun Ye smiled faintly on his lips, reaching out his hand as if he wanted to touch Bai Tu's face, but he quickly took it back, "It seems...has changed a lot."