Chapter 29

As soon as Yunye finished saying this, he received a severe blow in the abdomen.

    He frowned and snorted, only to feel light under him. The person who was under him suddenly disappeared, Yunye lost his focus, and his head slammed into the bed.

    The sound alarmed the attendants who were packing things at the table. The two attendants rushed forward and lifted the curtains. They saw their own dignity curled up on the bed with painful expressions on their faces.

    "Sir, what's wrong with you?!"

    "No, it's okay." Yunye glanced at the little white dumpling, whose hair was exploded into a hedgehog beside him, quickly disappearing between the quilts, clutching his belly weakly, and said, "Go down."

    Facts have proved that there is always a price to take advantage of.

    A generation of demons lay on the bed, thinking sadly.

.Bai Tu was about to go to Tian Yanzong, Yunye procrastinated for various reasons, until Bai Tu was almost angry with him, and then he relaxed and agreed.

    On this day, the carriage heading to Tian Yanzong stopped at the gate of Linyuan City, Yunye accompanied Bai Tu to the carriage, still uneasy: "Master, otherwise I will be with you..."

    "No, we're done." Bai Tu interrupted him, "It's not convenient for you to show up in front of Zhengdao now. Obediently wait here for me to come back."

    "But……"

    Bai Tu raised his face: "But what?"

    Yunye: "...It's okay."

    Yunye's eyes drooped down, making a pitiful look.

    Bai Tu looked at him softly, got closer, and asked in a low voice, "Are you angry?"

    "...Don't dare to breathe with the master."

.Bai Tu figured out his routine early and broke it mercilessly: "You don't dare, you will only pretend to be pitiful and make me feel soft."

    Yunye's expression suddenly became more pitiful: "Master..."

    "Alright." Bai Tu touched his hair soothingly, and thought of something, warmly said, "You are obediently waiting for me in Demon Abyss. When things are up, I will tell you a secret when I get back."

    At this time, behind them, the prison car escorting the Ujiu came slowly.

    The two law protectors, the man and the woman who were following Yunye, walked to the carriage and bowed to the two of them: "Honey Venerable, Xian Venerable, they are ready to go anytime."

    Bai Tu nodded: "Let's go."

    He turned his head and got into the carriage, while the two guardians were sitting in front of the carriage, driving the spirit beast. .The curtain was lowered again, and the Yukong spirit beast in front of the carriage whispered and drove slowly towards the exit of the Demon Abyss.

    Bai Tu's trip was only to clarify the truth, he was suspicious of the right way, and did not want to bring too many attendants to the Demon Abyss.

    Yunye's persuasion was fruitless, so he had to retreat and let the two guardians around him go with Bai Tu.

    The two guardians followed Yunye for his previous life, with a high level of cultivation and loyalty to him. With them following, Yunye can feel more relieved.

    ……fart.

    Yunye couldn't rest assured at all, how could he be at ease.

    As soon as the front foot of the carriage left, Yun Ye summoned a small group of Demon Abyss elites on the back foot and sneaked up to follow.