Chapter 13

The next morning, Tian Yanzong chief Ling Weijun stepped into Luoxia Peak and saw the white figure sitting in the pavilion in the middle of the lake making tea from across the water.

Ling Weijun walked through the water corridor and came to the pavilion.

There were two empty cups on the stone table, Ling Weijun didn't even think about it, and sat down on the other side of the stone table.

Ling Weijun: "Xianzun is yaxing today."

Bai Tu raised his eyes to look at him, opened his mouth, and kindly swallowed the words "that cup is for Yunye".

Bai Tu asked: "What's the matter?"

Ling Weijun took out a jade flute from his arms and handed it to Bai Tu: "I have investigated the magic weapon that Yunye presented yesterday, and the two who used the magic weapon have also been sent for interrogation. It's just..."

The tea in the pot gradually boiled, Bai Tu looked at him calmly, waiting for his conclusion.

.Ling Weijun said again: "It is not yet possible to determine the origin of this object, but it can be speculated that this object should be related to Demon Abyss."

Bai Tu took a meal and quickly recovered her composure. He raised the teapot and poured some tea into the two teacups: "Sure it came from the Demon Abyss?"

"After investigating, we did detect a trace of Demon Territory aura from this jade flute. However, Demon Territory has disappeared from the world for a long time, and if you want to say any definitive evidence, you can't get it out for a while." Ling Weijun smiled, " It was Xianzun who smashed the Demon Abyss by himself. Compared to us, you should be the person who knows this best."

Bai Tu was silent.

He looked down at the jade flute, lost consciousness for a while.

Demon Abyss is the place where Yunye finally stayed after he turned into a black demon.

In that novel, Yunye was originally a half-devil, half-immortal, half-human, half-demon body, and his biological father was the previous demon lord of Moyuan. .In the novel, Yunye's blackening is attributed to the power awakening of the demons in his body, but Bai Tu's previous life told him that all of this was actually a conspiracy by the people of Moyuan.

Since the last Demon Lord passed away, Mo Yuan could hardly regain its decline, so he sent people out to find the descendants of the Demon Lord. They found Yunye and awakened the power of his Demon Race, so that he could not stand on the right path and could only fall into Demon Abyss.

Therefore, in this life, Bai Tu had completely disappeared from this world more than ten years ago. But why, the things of Demon Abyss will appear at this time?

"Xianzun?"

Ling Weijun summoned Bai Tu back to God, he shook his head, and asked, "What are the heads' plans?"

"This..." Ling Weijun hesitated, and subconsciously took a sip of tea, "I don't feel relieved about this matter to the younger generation of disciples..But Tian Yanzong has just recruited a group of new disciples, and now it is busy with business, I am afraid that I don't have so much energy to investigate this matter. I don't know... I don't know if Xianzun is willing to..."

Bai Tu understood what he meant.

Even if Ling Weijun didn't speak, he still had to investigate it personally to be relieved.

Bai Tu was about to answer when a voice suddenly came from behind him: "No."

Yunye quickly crossed the veranda and walked to Bai Tu's side.