Chapter 4

"Master!"

    Bai Tu was about to open the rice paper, but Yun Ye grabbed his wrist abruptly.

    The scorching heat of the palms passed through the skin of the wrists, scorching too much. Bai Tu shook like a frightened rabbit, and almost jumped up. As soon as he loosened his hand, the rice paper in his hand was scattered all over the place.

    Before he could say anything, Yunye quickly cast a spell on his hand, and the falling rice paper obediently returned to his hand.

    Bai Tu was terribly embarrassed.

    He said that when nothing happened, he could control the instinct of the body. No matter how self-suggested, he has to admit that what happened last night did leave him a lot of psychological shadow.

    No, it can't be said to be "not a small psychological shadow."

    Yunye doesn't touch him, as long as he touches him, it always reminds him of the madness of skin-to-skin touch last night. .Bai Tu's heart beats so fast, even his breathing is a bit unsatisfactory.

    Fortunately, Yunye didn't seem to notice his abnormality.

    The little wolf cub hid the rice paper behind him, leaned in the direction of Bai Tu, and said softly like a spoiled child: "Master, I didn't write well, I don't dare to hurt Master's eyes. After the disciple finishes writing, Can you give it to the respected master again?"

    When Yunye approached, Bai Tu felt a little difficult to breathe again. He swallowed, and moved back half a minute without a trace: "...that's fine."

    "Master is so kind."

    Yunye smiled and bent his eyes, obediently returned to the table and sat down, and said no more. Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief, and eagerly ate up dinner with Yunye.

    There is only half a month left before the trial of the beginner disciple. Yunye, who has always practiced loosely, began to practice sword day and night under the supervision of Bai Tu, in preparation for entering the secret realm. .Yunye's cultivation base is limited, but his body style has always been one of the best in Tian Yanzong. With this hard work, the improvement is visible to the naked eye.

    In fact, even if Bai Tu didn't go to the secret realm with him, with Yunye's current body form, it would not be difficult to retreat with his whole body.

    After all, Bai Tu can't help but feel relieved.

    Therefore, when there were still two or three days before the trial ceremony, Bai Tu Yukong made a trip to Luoxia Peak.

    Thousands of miles south of Qingyun Mountain, there is a quiet valley. The valley is surrounded by mountains on three sides, the tall tree canopy hides the sky and the fog is heavy.

    A clear sword light fell in front of the valley, and Bai Tu stepped out of the sword light and couldn't help but yawn.

    He always feels ill-spirited these days.

    Just like today, less than two hours have passed since Yukong, and I felt a little sleepy.

    Perhaps it was due to the original loss of too much cultivation base, but it has not yet recovered. Bai Tu thought, walking towards the middle of the valley. .As soon as he walked to the valley, he saw a tall young man approaching him from a distance.

    The man has a handsome appearance, his deep facial features have some exotic colors, his temperament is calm and elegant, but his whole body is full of Ling Ran sword intent. He bowed to Bai Tu: "I have seen Immortal Monarch Zhaohua, my master has been waiting for a long time, you come with me."