Chapter 30

There was no one inhabited on Luoxia Peak in the past few months. Bai Tu pushed open the door of Yunye's bedroom and walked in. The room still maintains the appearance they left a few months ago, but there is a bit less smoke.

    A small grass nest was quietly placed next to the pillow.

    Bai Tu picked up the little grass nest, stroked her fingers lightly, and smiled: "I forgot to take you away last time."

    He closed the small grass nest with a spell, finally took a deep look at the room, turned his head and went out.

    But as soon as he left the house, he saw someone.

    The expression on Bai Tu's face narrowed a little, and he nodded faintly: "Ling Weijun."

    The night was deep, and the moonlight shone on the water, sprinkling a layer of silver.

    Bai Tu and Ling Weijun sat in the pavilion in the middle of the lake. Ling Weijun got up and poured a cup of tea for Bai Tu, but Bai Tu didn't pick it up.

.Ling Weijun suddenly said, "Sorry, I forgot that Xianzun can't drink tea now."

    Bai Tu: "Ling Weijun has something to say directly."

    Jun Ling Wei said: "The matter today is that I did not think well, which caused Xianzun's trouble. Those elders have already left Tianyanzong, so don't worry about Xianzun."

    He paused, then said: "Thank you Xianzun for your mercy today."

    Bai Tu: "You detained me in Tian Yanzong, thank me for what?"

    Ling Weijun smiled and said, "Why should Immortal Venerable ask knowingly. If Immortal Venerable really wants to leave, all of us present may not be able to stop him."

    Bai Tu did not answer.

    Ling Weijun: "It is said that the immortal Zhaohua's temperament is elusive. I have been acquainted with the immortal for many years, but I also know a lot about the immortal. No matter who wins or loses, the battle between the right and the devil will result in a lot of casualties, and even charity.Xianzun doesn't want to see these, nor do I. "

    "Tian Yanzong now has fame and prestige. Why should we take that risk and become an enemy of Demon Abyss."

    "Let Xianzun stay in Tianyanzong for the time being, it's just a way of slowing down, thank you Xianzun for your cooperation."

    Tian Yanzong did not want to be an enemy of Demon Abyss, but he could not just let Immortal Zhaohua go in front of the right path, and temporarily put him under house arrest. This is the most appropriate way to deal with it.

    Bai Tu lowered his eyes: "It's okay, after all, my purpose is to truce here."

    He came to Tian Yanzong not only to clarify the original truth for Yunye.

    For the right way, Yunye's threat was not just as simple as killing a Tianyanzong disciple when he was enchanted. He is the Lord of the Demon Abyss for a day, and Zhengdao cannot be wary of him for a day.

    If you want to bring about peace between the two realms of righteousness and devil, it is far from enough to only have the end of the demon.

."It's not different from what I expected." Ling Weijun paused and said again, "But Demon Abyss has been grieving with Righteous Path for a long time. I am afraid that it will be difficult to get along with each other for a while. Also, Yun Ye..."

    Ling Weijun considered it for a long time, but didn't know how to speak.

    Bai Tu tilted her head to look at him: "What do you want to ask?"