Chapter 7

Bai Tu's chest hurts with anger.

    He couldn't think of how the little apprentice who was well-behaved and considerate in front of him looked like this in front of outsiders. Had he not been hiding his identity now, he would have liked to—

    At this moment, Yunye suddenly reached out and pushed him.

    Bai Tu was unprepared, staggering backwards. Afterwards, something flew past his eyes tightly and sank deep into the trunk beside him.

    It is a sharp and sharp bamboo arrow.

    Bai Tu immediately realized that they might have stepped on a trap in the unearthly realm.

    In an instant, more bamboo poles shot out from all over the woods. Naturally, Bai Tu would not put such a small trap in his eyes. He was about to avoid it, but Yun Ye stepped out and pulled Bai Tu's arm away.

    Behind them, a row of bamboo arrows pierced the ground.

.After avoiding a wave of traps, Yunye let go of Bai Tu and said in a low voice, "Be careful, little idiot."

    Don't call me that, go to you! !

    Bai Tu's ears were red with anger, and he gave Yun Ye a fierce look and ignored him. Yunye looked at him with great interest. He felt that this popular appearance was very cute. He couldn't help but teased him: "Why, I'm so scared that I can't even speak?"

    Bai Tu: "..."

    You wait for me.

    Bai Tu closed her eyes, forced herself to calm down, and said patiently: "It's dangerous here, let's go back first..."

    The corner of Yunye's mouth evokes an arc, but there is no smile in his eyes: "Why should I listen to you?"

    "you--"

    Before Bai Tu finished speaking, Yunye suddenly strode forward and walked deeper into the woods, leaving him only a back.

    this person--!

.Bai Tu stomped annoyedly and trot all the way to catch up.

    "Why don't you listen to others to finish talking?"

    Yun Ye didn't look back, "Why are you so long-winded?"

    "Where am I being verbose, you are the one who ignores people first!"

    After Yun Ye's footsteps, Bai Tu was unprepared and bumped into the opponent's solid back.

    Bai Tu rubbed his head, Yunye turned his head, his eyes filled with coldness: "I'm telling you straight, I don't have the time to mess with you now, so..."

    "roll."

    After speaking, he ignored Bai Tu's reaction and continued to move forward.

    Bai Tu was dumb for a moment, trying to stop him, but he didn't know what to say, so he could only watch that person's back disappear into the thick fog.

    Bai Tu sighed slightly, and was about to walk forward, suddenly felt a pain in her abdomen.

.The pain was not obvious, it was like someone tapping with a small hammer, but it was a bit strange on Bai Tu's body.

    He had already left the mortal body and turned into an immortal body, putting an end to common illnesses. How could he suddenly have abdominal pain?

    Bai Tu's palm condensed a little spiritual power, just about to explore it, there was a shallow footsteps in front of him, and a figure walked in front of him.