Chapter 52

Now, how could Yunye still fail to see what happened to Bai Tu.

    He subconsciously clenched his hands, moved closer, and asked in a low voice, "Master, how do you feel?"

    Bai Tu was speechless.

    Unye's breath was too close, and at this time he was more like adding fuel to the fire, instead of alleviating the heat, it made him feel even more intolerable. Bai Tu gasped in a low voice, almost trying to control the thought of throwing himself on the opponent.

    Seeing him like this, Yunye didn't have any thoughts to continue the ceremony, and said hurriedly: "I will take you back first."

    "Don't." Bai Tu stopped him. There was water vapor in his eyes, looking fragile and beautiful, "Let's finish the ceremony, I still...I can hold it for a while."

    Yunye was silent for a moment: "Okay."

.He carefully helped Bai Tu down the wedding, took his hand and walked to the hall.

    Bai Tu is walking very steadily, and he can hardly see any clues. But the hand that he hid under the sleeve of his shirt grasped Yunye's hand tightly, and his fingertips trembled imperceptibly.

    The strands of green grass scented more intensely, lingering beside the two, making Yunye feel a little uneasy. He quietly released some spiritual power to block the breath from continuing to spread.

    The two sat down in the main hall, and the officiating priest took out an exquisite letter and began to read a long speech.

    Yunye was so tired of the red tape in Demon Abyss for the first time.

    I am afraid that there is no such couple in this world who can suffer more than they are at a wedding banquet. It is not easy for Bai Tu to control herself not to pounce on Yunye. He can't hear what is being said around him at all, and it depends on Yunye whispering in his ear what he should do now.

.Finally, he was confused and bowed to Yunye, drank alcohol, and was sent to the bridal chamber first.

    However, when Yunye finished all the remaining etiquette and was finally able to head to the bridal chamber, another hour had passed since Bai Tu left.

    ——This is the result of his repeated urging.

    Yunye waved back the attendant guards outside the hall, opened the door, and a sweet and greasy breath suddenly came oncoming.

    The hall was covered with gold leaf and red silk, and red candles with the word "囍" were burning on the table. The candlelight faintly illuminated the figure behind the layers of curtains.

    Yunye's breathing suddenly became heavy.

    He stepped forward quickly, opened the curtain, and saw the person in front of him clearly.

    Bai Tu curled up tightly on the bed, his wedding gown was tossed by him, a pair of rabbit earlobes behind his head, trembling pitifully. Perceiving the familiar breath approaching, Bai Tu raised his head to look at him, with water vapor in his red eyes, eager to fall.

."Why did you come..." Bai Tu complained aggrievedly.

    Yunye leaned down and kissed him, flexibly untied his complicated robe with one hand, and hugged the person tightly in his arms: "Sorry, I'm late."

    ...

    When Bai Tu woke up again, she was no longer in her original wedding room.

    He sat up, only to feel that his whole body was falling apart and being put together again, so aching and unable to get it out with any strength. Bai Tu leaned against the head of the bed and quickly recognized this place.