Chapter 10

Not far from the camp, two figures quickly passed through the woods.

    "Yin, Senior Brother Yin..." Jing Yan's face was pale, and he stretched out his hand to hold Yin Shaoyang, "Should we really leave them alone?"

    "So what? I told you, they are not really dead." Yin Shaoyang shouted impatiently, "Mother-in-law, how can you make a big deal?"

    Jing Yan flinched: "Yes, but..."

    "It's nothing good, but if you don't want to leave, just stay here to feed the monster beast."

    As soon as he finished speaking, a figure came out in the woods in front of the two of them.

    Yun Ye's clothes and hair ornaments were not messed up at all. With the long sword in his hand, the sword's edge slipped down a string of blood beads.

    "Where do you want to go?"

    He raised his eyelids, the demon light in his eyes had not dissipated yet.

.Both were shocked, Yin Shaoyang took a half step back without a trace, blocking Jing Yan behind him: "Why are you here?"

    Yunye asked back: "What do you think?"

    Yin Shaoyang furrowed his brows slightly, and put his right hand quietly into his arms, but he was taken aback.

    There was nothing in his arms.

    "Are you looking for this?" Yunye asked seemingly casually.

    He raised his hand, holding a jade piccolo in his fingertips.

    "You--" Yin Shaoyang opened his eyes in astonishment and said in disbelief, "You stole my jade flute?!"

    He has always carried this piccolo close to him. When did this man steal it from him?

    Yunye didn't explain, he slowly traced the piccolo with his fingers, and said leisurely: "If I read it right, this should be something of the Demon Race?"

.He paused and said coldly, "Say, who gave you this?"

    "No comment."

    Yunye said "Oh", as if he was not surprised at this answer. He raised the piccolo to his mouth, and quickly played a tune.

    Yin Shaoyang realized what he was going to do and shouted: "No, you stop!"

    "Brother Yin, Senior Brother Yin..." Jing Yan pulled him from behind, his voice trembling easily, "Brother Yin, look..."

    In the dark woods, countless green lights lit up, like predators lurking in the dark, staring at their food.

    Yun Ye put down his piccolo and calmly turned and walked towards the camp. Behind him, several piebald white tigers stepped forward and surrounded the two in the woods.

    "No, no! I don't want to go! Come back, come back--!!!"

.The hoarse screams quickly returned to silence in the night sky, Yunye walked out of the woods, and at a glance saw the delicate young man waiting not far away.

    He stepped forward, Bai Tu frowned and said, "How can you lynch them?"

    Yunye put the piccolo in his arms and didn't care: "They have harmed so many people with this method. I just let them eat their own evil."

    Bai Tu shook his head: "This is not in compliance."

    "Rules?" Yunye raised his eyebrows, and leaned slightly towards Bai Tu, "Have I ever told you that sometimes your tone of voice is really like my master."