Chapter 18

Yunye stepped onto the top of the library, and saw the disciple who fell to the ground at a glance. His heart tightened, and his pace could not help speeding up: "Master, where are you? Are you hurt?"

    He quickly walked across the rows of bookshelves, and at the end of the bookshelves, he saw a light-colored hem.

    Yunye stepped forward and whispered: "Master?"

    With the sound of footsteps getting closer, Bai Tu hid behind the innermost bookshelf, so nervous that a pair of rabbit ears stood upright on the top of his head, shaking tremblingly.

    Change back and change back!

    Change back soon——!

    Yunye walked around the bookshelf, Bai Tu leaned against the inside of the bookshelf, reading an old book with righteousness and calmly.

    Yunye asked, "Master, are you okay?"

    Bai Tu combined the book and whispered, "What can I do?"

    Yunye: "The man outside..."

."Someone is attached to him and wants to take this from me." Bai Tu raised the ancient book in his hand to him, and said calmly, "I have already driven away."

    Yunye frowned suspiciously, before saying, "Master, it's okay."

    Bai Tu nodded and ordered: "Go and see how that disciple is doing."

    "Yes." Yunye didn't think much, turned around and walked towards the disciple who fainted.

    Bai Tu was relieved when he walked away, leaning against the bookshelf and let out a long, silent sigh of relief.

    ... Fortunately, it caught up.

    Bai Tu did not reject his identity as a rabbit fairy, but he dared not ask Yunye to discover this.

    Racial suppression is not just for fun. This little wolf pup is not afraid of him. If he is known that he is actually a rabbit without deterrence, can he control it?

    The majesty of Xianzun must be maintained.

.After a false alarm, Bai Tu calmed his mind, collected the ancient books and walked forward.

    Bai Tu asked: "What happened to him?"

    "After receiving the palm of the master, I'm afraid that I won't be able to wake up in a while." Yun Ye squatted beside the disciple, a little worry appeared between his eyebrows, "Master, the man who possessed him..."

    Bai Tu interrupted him: "Go back and talk about it."

    The two sent the unconscious disciple to Ningdan Pavilion for placement and returned to Luoxia Peak.

    The night was getting dark, Yunye poured Bai Tu a cup of soothing tea.

    Bai Tu was flipping through the ancient books retrieved from the library, Yunye glanced, slightly surprised: "Master is looking for the entrance to the Demon Abyss?"

    "Yes." Bai Tu did not intend to conceal, "Ujiu appeared, proving that the seal of the passage connecting the Demon Abyss with the world has been loosened. Now the Demon Abyss must be found out and the passage must be sealed again."

.Yunye silently helped Bai Tu light up the oil lamp. After a while, he suddenly asked, "Master, really hates demons so much?"

    Bai Tu had a meal: "Why do you ask?"

    Yunye was silent for a moment, and whispered: "...just suddenly thought of it."

    Bai Tu looked up at him: "I don't hate demons."