Chapter 38

Bai Tu quickly pushed in.

    Inside, Yunye held the small gray ball in his palm, with the latter facing him, crying and shaking.

    Bai Tu's heart tightened, and he walked to the table quickly: "What's wrong?"

    Yunye stroked Little Gray Ball's back, but when he raised his head, he looked out the door first: "Uncle is gone?"

    "Well, let's go." Bai Tu nodded, touched the head of Little Grey Ball, and said warmly, "Daddy is here, don't cry."

    He asked Yunye, "Didn't you just do well? Did you bully him?"

    Yunye quickly explained: "It has nothing to do with me. Who asked the respected teacher to talk to his uncle, Xiao Huiqiu hasn't seen you for so long, so naturally I miss you."

    As if to cooperate with him, the little gray ball suddenly howled harder.

    Bai Tu was distressed and funny, and hurriedly held the little gray ball into his arms. .But when this turned around, Bai Tu immediately found out that it was wrong.

    The little rabbit howled badly, but there was no tear on his face.

    Touching Bai Tu's eyes, Little Grey Ball screamed, and immediately accepted the crying appearance, guilty of burying his head in Bai Tu's palm, tucking himself into a small hairy ball.

    Bai Tu raised his eyes to Yunye.

    Yunye looked away uncomfortably.

    Bai Tu put the small gray ball on the table.

    Little Gray Ball had just regained his freedom, and immediately jumped to hide behind Yunye's hand, and whispered "whoop" in his mouth, but forgot to retract the pair of erect pointed ears.

    Bai Tu smiled helplessly, and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

    Yunye did not answer.

    Bai Tu stopped pursuing it, looking at the small dish on the table. .Just now, Xiao Huiqiu's dinner has not been finished, and there is still more of the minced meat on the plate.

    Bai Tu: "Why don't you finish eating, come out, daddy feed you."

    Little Grey Ball hid behind Yunye's hand, shook his head vigorously, and looked at Yunye silently, full of accusations.

    He said that as long as he pretended to cry, he would not let him eat the grass.

    How can you speak without words.

    Yunye: "Master, Xiao Huiqiu..."

    Bai Tu glanced at him lightly.

    Yunye's voice was stagnant, and he pushed the little gray ball to Bai Tu's hand without thinking: "It's time to eat some grass blades. Children can't be picky eaters."

    ... betrayed his son very simply and neatly.

    In the end, the little gray ball could only clean the small dish of meat mixed with grass blades under Bai Tu's supervision.

.Yunye went to pack his things, Bai Tu held the small gray ball back to his nest.

    In order to let Xiao Huiqiu learn to sleep on his own as soon as possible, Yunye made a small grass nest for him, which was much smaller than the original one, and placed it next to Bai Tu's pillow.

    Bai Tu put the little cub into the nest, and was about to withdraw his hand, but was hugged by the little gray ball out of his front paw.

    I want him to sleep in a hug.