Chapter 31

After hearing Bai Tu's words, Yunye's eyes suddenly became red again.

He held Bai Tu tighter: "Master, don't say silly things, I will take you back."

Bai Tu shook his head, "It's too slow."

"My spiritual power is losing too fast now. When you take me back, I am afraid that my spiritual power will be exhausted. And, what to do when I go back, no one in Demon Abyss can help me."

Yunye's eyes fell on his abdomen.

The witch doctor told him before that the fetus absorbed the mother's spiritual power to grow, and the spiritual power of Immortal Zhaohua would become weaker and weaker. If you want to turn it around, you must either refining medicine with profound spiritual energy, or...find the father of the fetus.

Yun Ye's heart jumped heavily, remembering the news he had previously learned.

People in the right way now think that the child in the womb of Emperor Zhaohua belongs to him.

.When he first heard this statement, Uno instinctively thought that they had made a mistake. But he soon felt wrong again. If the truth is not the case, why doesn't Master refute it?

If it was just a fabricated lie, why didn't he say it was someone else? According to the current situation, no matter who the biological father of this child is, he will not be worse than Yunye.

Why on earth...

Yun Ye's heart suddenly became tense. He tried to force himself to calm down. He helped Bai Tu sit down on the side of the road, and said warmly: "Master, the witch doctor said that only the father of this child can save spiritual weakness."

He paused, his voice slightly hoarse: "... Tell me who that person is, the ends of the world, I will tie him even if I tie him."

Bai Tu was taken aback, and immediately recovered.

.He stretched out his hand and pressed it on Yunye's chest, and gently pressed his fingertips on the opponent's heart, feeling the unusually strong and powerful heartbeat.

Bai Tu smiled at him: "Test me?"

His hand grabbed Yunye's skirt with a little force, and pulled him to his front.

The distance between the two is extremely close, close enough to breathe.

Yunye's expression was tense, and his heartbeat almost stopped suddenly.

Bai Tu looked at the face that was close at hand and sighed softly: "Who is the child's father, are you still unclear? If you keep asking, I won't want you."

After he finished speaking, he pulled Yunye's skirt hard and kissed the other party's lips.

Pure spiritual power is poured into Bai Tu's body through the contact of the lips, flows through the meridians, and finally flows into the abdomen.

After a while, Bai Tu let go of him.

.The exhausted spiritual power was replenished, and his tense spirit for a long time didn't finally relax until then. Bai Tu was so tired that he couldn't open his eyelids. Before he could say anything, he leaned his head on Yunye's shoulder and fainted.

Yunye remained frozen in place for a long time, motionless.

The excessive amount of information caused confusion in his mind, and Yunye sat there for a while without knowing how to react. The soft body in the arms seemed to be asleep and moved uncomfortably.