Chapter 15

Yunye was stunned for a while, his heart beating violently, almost bursting out of his chest. But the person who caused all this was unconscious, and seeing that he didn't respond, he kept rushing on him and almost rolled off the bed.

    Yun Ye hurriedly caught him: "Master, Master, don't..."

    Bai Tu knelt on the bed and looked up at him. There was resentment in his watery eyes: "You don't want to help me."

    "I'm not……"

    Bai Tu ignored him. After he was drunk, he was already a little hot, and the dance clothes were tightly tangled, making him a little breathless. He pulled his shirt hard with both hands, muttering to himself: "I'll do it myself..."

    With a clatter, Bai Tu did not control his strength, and tore a large part of his clothes.

    Uno: "..."

    Does this man want his life?

.Yun Ye's blood rushed directly to his brain. He panicked and held Bai Tu's hand, and said awkwardly: "Master, don't move, I... I will help you."

    Bai Tu raised her head and raised a smile at him: "Good."

    Bai Tu lay back obediently, Yunye took a deep breath and gently opened the other's belt.

    Before that, he had never seen Bai Tu wear red clothes. That person is always dressed in cold white clothes, extremely cold and boring. But until today, he didn't realize that only white could suppress the amorous feelings on this person.

    He was dressed in red, and his appearance was a bit more colorful than before. Those watery peach blossom eyes are slightly pointed, and the white and transparent skin is showing through the torn red clothes, and there is no one everywhere.

    Yunye felt like he was pulling away a precious gift that he cherished, and uncovering the layers of packages, revealing the delicate and alluring inside.

.When he recovered, he had already untied the opponent's shirt, leaned over, and pressed the opponent into the bed.

    Bai Tu's eyelashes trembled and looked at him suspiciously, his brain paralyzed by alcohol seemed to have not realized what had happened.

    Yun Ye gently stroked those eyes and asked softly, "Master, who am I?"

    Bai Tu stared at him blankly without answering.

    Yunye didn't urge, he took Bai Tu's wrist, his fingertips brushed the soft and delicate texture, and slowly slipped, passing the last thin layer of shirt, gently rubbing the slender waist.

    For some reason, there was a sense of deja vu in his heart.

    Bai Tu flinched impatiently, trying to escape, but was blocked by Yunye. He kissed Bai Tu's eyes lightly, and asked again: "Master, do you still know me?"

    "Yun...wild..."

.Bai Tu spoke in a low voice, but was suddenly kissed by Yun Ye's head down.

    His lips pressed against those warm and soft lips, Yunye's brain hummed, and all his behaviors were no longer under control. He opened his opponent's lips and teeth hard, and drove straight in, acting fiercely as if he had changed himself.

    The familiar breath invaded Bai Tu's breath irresistibly. He frowned uncomfortably, whimpered softly, and opened his eyes blankly.

    "Ah!" Seeing clearly what the person in front of him was doing, Bai Tu suddenly became sober and didn't even want to push him away.