Chapter 34

As soon as he said this, Bai Tu immediately came back to his senses, wishing to dig a rabbit hole on the spot and bury himself.

    His face was hot, he lowered his head and took a big sip of tea, and was choked.

    "Ahem..."

    Bai Tu choked with coughing again and again, Yun Ye hurriedly stepped forward, stroked his back to help him get along, and said with a smile: "Master, don't worry, can't I not leave?"

    Bai Tu eased his strength and defended: "I am not..."

    "Well, it's not that Master didn't let me go." Yun Ye interrupted softly, stroked his hand behind Bai Tu twice, raised his eyes to look at him, and pleaded, "I am afraid of the dark, so I dare not sleep by myself. Master. Can you take me in?"

    Unno's palm was hot, and the heat pressed against the skin through the thin clothes.

    Bai Tu ducked sideways subconsciously.

.Yunye is now a little shorter than Bai Tu, and his sullen face shows a pleading look, which is extremely confusing. Bai Tu is familiar with his appearance. They spent ten years together in Luoxia Peak, but Bai Tu only regarded him as a disciple in the past and never thought of anything else.

    During this period of time, the human form of Yunye gradually grew up, and Bai Tu seemed to be looking back on the time with this person over the years.

    However, the mood is completely different from the past.

    ... He actually had that kind of thought for his disciple.

    I don't know whether it was due to the estrus period, or the father who was accustomed to relying on the child in his womb after pregnancy. Bai Tu's hands hidden in his sleeves clenched and relaxed. After all, he didn't have the heart to drive him away.

    Bai Tu replied softly without saying anything. He took off his coat and shoes and socks before turning over to climb onto the bed and lay down with his back to Yunye.

.After a while, the lights in the house went out.

    Bai Tu felt the bed behind him sink, and the familiar breath leaned over.

    In the darkness, the all-pervasive breath became clearer, and Bai Tu's heart beat fast, unable to tell if he was nervous or looking forward to it.

    Suddenly, a gleam of light lit up behind him.

    Bai Tu was startled and turned his head. A little wolf was lying next to his bed, looking at him with wet eyes.

    Bai Tu: "..."

    "...Are you going to sleep like this?" Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, almost laughing at him.

    The little wolf flicked his tail and made a low "whoop".

    ……alright.

    Bai Tu ignored him, turned her head and closed her eyes.

    Yunye grouped into a silver-gray hair ball behind Bai Tu, and leaned his head on the pillow with melancholy.

.Since Lei Jie, the two of them stayed in Qiming Mountain. This should have been the best time to be alone, but Master treated him no differently than in the past, and even avoided him than in the past.

    He couldn't even find opportunities to get close to this person.

    Yun Ye couldn't figure out what the current master thought of him.