Chapter 28

Yunye froze in place, and the soft touch on his lips lasted only a moment. Bai Tu straightened up, turned away his eyes uncomfortably, his cheeks were hot and a faint redness appeared.

    "Master, Master..." Yun Ye called him blankly, but didn't know what to say, and touched his lips stupidly, as if not sure if it was true.

    When his hand fell, he knocked over several silver needles on his body, and Yunye let out a painful "Oh" before he woke up.

    Bai Tu hastily took his hand and hurriedly helped him to help the silver needle: "Don't move, this silver needle is to seal your blood and prevent your essence from leaking out, you..."

    "Leave it alone." Yunye brushed away the silver needles, holding Bai Tu's hand with his backhand, and pulling the person into his arms at once, "I'm so happy, Master, I'm so happy."

.Bai Tu laughed helplessly: "You are... too easy to be satisfied."

    Yunye buried his head between Bai Tu's neck and said nothing, Bai Tu patted Yunye's shoulder: "Okay, I will help you get the silver needle back. Do you still think about it."

    Yunye replied softly, and lay back on the bed and stopped making mischief.

    Bai Tu's hand brushed the firm and delicate texture, found the acupuncture points, and pierced the silver needles back one by one. His hands were soft and white, his fingers were long and fragile, and Yun Ye was so impetuous that he felt extremely tortured.

    Fortunately, Bai Tu understood medical theory and soon returned the silver needle to its place. Finally, he gently pressed Yunye's heart.

    Bai Tu asked in a low voice, "Doesn't it hurt for me to make medicine for me by bleeding?"

    "No..." Yunye just wanted to answer, but he paused for a while, and when he reached his mouth, the answer was changed, and he said pitifully, "It hurts, it hurts very much."

.Bai Tu knew that he was acting like a baby on purpose again, and followed his words and asked: "Then how can we make Yun Xiaoye not hurt?"

    Yun Ye tugged at his sleeves and said sweetly: "Master kisses me again. If you kiss me longer, I won't hurt anymore."

    Bai Tu slapped his hand mercilessly, and said in a low voice, "I'm going to make it."

    Yunye raised his eyes and looked at him baffledly.

    I have to say that he is really good at dealing with Bai Tu now.

    Bai Tu was softened by the look in his eyes, he helped Yunye pull the loose skirt, bent over and leaned down: "Then you have to promise me not to do such stupid things again."

    "But……"

    Bai Tu separated a little distance, and reasoned with him: "It's not a big deal for me to lose my cultivation base. You are now in a high position, internally and externally troubled. I don't know how many people are staring at you, but you only care about my cultivation base... "

.He reached out and touched Yunye's hair, and sighed: "How can I have a stupid apprentice like you."

    Yunye fixedly looked at him without answering.

    Bai Tu threatened: "If you don't agree, then I'm leaving?"

    "Don't." Yunye grabbed him hurriedly, "I promised."

    Bai Tu gently bends the corner of her mouth.

    Yunye stared at the face that was close at hand, finally understood why there would be enchanting concubines in the world to harm the country.