Chapter 2

When Bai Tu rushed to the outside of Lingxu Cave, he saw the sword shadow over the sky from a distance.

    Dozens of fairy swords floated outside the Lingxu Cave, a familiar figure surrounded by sword light. Bai Tu immediately recognized that this was the Heavenly Yanzong Zhuxie Sword Formation.

    The Evil Sword Array is an array that Tian Yanzong does not spread. There are five levels in total. At this time, the lowest level is displayed. If the monk below the Yuan Ying period comes on, he will inevitably suffer damage to his internal organs and stay in bed for a few days.

    What's more, Yunye is a demon.

    If this sword formation falls, he must be beaten back to his original form.

    Bai Tu's eyes narrowed displeasedly.

    Using the evil sword array to deal with his disciples, who gave them the courage?

    The wind was hunting around, Yunye was trapped by the sword formation, his shirt was torn in several places by the sword intent, and a faint blood leaked from his shirt. But even so, there was no panic in his eyes.

.Opposite him, one person holds a long sword, and the eyebrows are full of provocation.

    "Why don't you continue to be smug?" The man sneered and contemptuously said, "It's really a trash, I really don't know where Immortal Zhaohua is interested in you?"

    He paused, and then said: "Could it be as true as the rumors, is there any shady secret between you?"

    Yun Ye's eyes dimmed, and the black qi in the palm of his side condensed, and a demon light faintly appeared in his eyes. Yunye spoke softly: "I'll give you a chance to take this sentence back."

    "Arrogant, drop the sword!"

    The corners of Yunye's lips curled up, and there was a bit of bloodthirsty pleasure in his eyes. He was about to meet the sword formation when a breeze suddenly rose from his side, and a hand was placed on his wrist.

.When the breeze passed, the original imposing Jie Xie Sword Formation suddenly fell apart, dozens of fairy swords fell out of control, and flew back into the scabbard automatically. With the sound of retracting the sword into its sheath, the demon light in Yunye's eyes dissipated, and he raised his eyes to meet a pair of pale pupils.

    "...Master?"

    Bai Tu avoided his gaze, using sound transmission techniques to reprimand: "What are you fooling around, want to be found out of your identity?"

    Yun Ye immediately accepted the original expression, lowered his eyes, making a look of aggrieved appearance, and said softly: "Master has only come now, and the disciple is almost dying here."

    As he said, he could still hold Bai Tu's hand pitifully.

    The hands are very well born, white and powerful, with slender and well-proportioned fingers, but they are unbelievably soft when held. They are not at all like the immortal priest who has cultivated for many years, but more like the little master of the folks.

.Yunye's fingertips seemed to inadvertently slid across the palm of the opponent, and his voice was extremely soft: "Why is the master's hand so cold?"

    The cold hair on Bai Tu's back exploded, and he almost couldn't help giving this person a palm.

    As a wolf demon, Yunye's body temperature is higher than that of ordinary people. Bai Tu had just soaked in the cold spring for a while, and the coldness on his body had not disappeared. At this moment, when he was touched by the other party, he only felt that his hand was scorching hot. It made him think of being held in the hot temperature last night and repeatedly holding on to it. The feeling of getting it.