Chapter 26

Bai Tu's eyes widened in surprise.

    An ordinary fetus began to show fetal movement in April, but the little guy in his belly has been more than April, but he hasn't moved for a long time. Bai Tu tried to use spiritual power to induce his fetal movement, but couldn't get a response.

    For the first time, this little guy took the initiative to show his existence to the outside world.

    I just didn't expect to be at this time...

    Little bastard, knowing that his father is so lively by his side.

    Bai Tu stretched out her hand and gently stroked her abdomen, thinking sourly.

    Bai Tu didn't speak for a long time, Yunye worried that he was unwell, and hurriedly asked: "What's wrong with Master? Where is it?"

    Seeing the silly apprentice worried, Bai Tu shook his head: "It's okay, he...he just kicked me."

."He..." Yunye quickly recovered what Bai Tu meant, his eyes darkened slightly, and he whispered, "It's okay."

    Bai Tu asked: "Don't you want to touch him?"

    Yunye hesitated: "I..."

    "You used to like to touch him." Bai Tu reminded.

    Naturally, he was on Luoxia Peak, when Yunye raised him as a rabbit.

    Yunye was silent for a long time, and then softly replied, "Okay."

    Bai Tu took his hand and let Yunye's palm cover his lower abdomen.

    Feeling the familiar breath covering it, the little guy in Bai Tu's belly couldn't wait, and immediately moved vigorously.

    It looked like there was a small paw, and it scratched lightly in it.

    Yunye's eyes moved slightly.

    This feeling is unspeakably wonderful.

.Three months ago, this little thing was just a little meatball, but in a blink of an eye, a little life has taken shape. Before long, the fetus will be born.

    Yun Ye originally thought that he would hate the child in Master's belly, but when he really felt this little guy, he found that he could not hate him anyway.

    This is Master’s child after all.

    This must be the cutest child in the world.

    Yunye's eyes softened, and I don't know if he sensed the change in his emotions, the little guy in Bai Tu's belly got a little more vigorous, touching here and there, finding a sense of existence in front of his father.

    Bai Tu gasped slightly, frowning somewhat uncomfortably.

    Isn't this little kid rolling in his stomach? ?

.Sensing Bai Tu's discomfort keenly, Yunye's stretched eyebrows wrinkled again, and whispered: "Don't move, your father is uncomfortable."

    The noise in the belly stopped immediately.

    Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Very good, just like his father, one second persuaded.

    Yunye was afraid that the boy would become active again, so he dared not touch Bai Tu again. He straightened up and asked, "Is the master tired? I will send you back."

    "Not tired." Bai Tu shook his head and asked deliberately, "You want to shut me back again?"

    "I'm not..." Yun Ye stopped talking, suddenly remembering something, and then said, "If Master doesn't want to go back, why don't I take Master to go outside?"