Chapter 9 : Kashi.... You Jerk!

"Get off me, you freak!" Ara yelled in panic, squirming wildly to freed herself from Guy's tight grip on her.

"But... My youthful flower! Wait for me!" Guy yelled, and began to chase the girl.

"I'm not yours!" Karasu screamed.

To her luck, Kurenai is on the doorway, blocking her path.

"Come on, Ara-chan! I brought you another dresses!"

"No! Asuma, can't you control your wife here?! Mrs. Sarutobi is trying to use me as her doll again!"

SMACK!!

"Hey! Why did you hit me?!"

"For the 54th time, Ara, she's not my wife!"

"But Asuma-"

"There you are, my beautiful flower!"

Ara managed to reach her room, and locked the door before having any further problem. She leaned on the door, panting heavily, while the 2 puppies are watching her in curiosity.

Yūsha chuckled at her. Even as her guardian, he find it amusing to see her in this state.

"Kakashi.... You jerk..." Karasu muttered, her eyes filled with hate.

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi tightened his grip on his katana. He was being ambushed, and at last he managed to hide. Sadly, not for long.

"Achoo!" A sneeze came out from the silver-haired jounin.

"There he is!" One of the missing-nin yelled.

Damn.
He rubbed his nose in annoyance, as he began to run. Why did he even sneeze in the first place?

*/*\*/*\*

"And that's how I spend my days for this past week!"

Shisui laughed. He was eating his lunch at the training ground, when he meet Karasu. The girl looked like she was just having a group of toddlers in her house. Which is almost true.

"If it's already a week, then that means Kakashi should have been back now, right?"

"Yeah... Partially true... But you know how late he can be... That lazy jerk... Leaving me to take care of his 3 insane friends..." She muttered, petting Yūsha's head.

"You must tell Itachi about that boyfriend argument."

"Why?" Ara asked.

Because he's gonna be your boyfriend one day, Shisui thought.

"He might like it." The Uchiha lied.

"Might. Talking about Might, I think it was not supposed to be a surname. Another thing to add his weirdness."

Shisui broke into another fit of laughter.

*/*\*/*\*

Slowly, Kakashi entered the Konoha's front gates. He was tired, and all he wants is to lay on his bed, and fell asleep. Reports can wait for tomorrow.

When he entered his house, his eye twitched in annoyance. He had predicted that this might happen, but not this bad.

Guy was running around the house, yelling "Where are you, my youthful flower?"

Kurenai is holding dozens of dresses in her arms, calling Karasu's name.

"What's happening now?" He asked, more to himself.

"Kurenai and Asuma, sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Stop it!" Asuma's voice was heard from the kitchen.