Chapter 12 : The Professional Pervert

"Kakashi really needs to learn more geography." Karasu muttered, as she wiped away some sweat from her face, not wanting the salty liquid to enter her eyes.

-He's annoying and everyone knows that.- Yūsha added, causing Ara to laugh.

Both of them had been walking around the large, hot, and crowded Konoha for almost 2 hours, trying to follow the map which Kakashi had drawn for her, to give her a clue about the Inuzuka's house's whereabouts. And ironically, she doesn't understand the map. Not at all.

"Hi, Crow!"

"Eh?" was Karasu's only reply, as she turned, and meet the Inuzuka.

"Oh, hi, Flower. You smelled more like dogs now."

"No need to be so blunt." Hana muttered, "Now you smelled like cat, but not cat."

"Tiger?"

"Ah, right! Tiger!" She confirmed, grinning, "Now, what are you doing here?"

"Trying to find your house." She answered calmly.

"Well, you found me. Let's go!" Hana exclaimed, pulling Ara with her.

*/*\*/*\*

"Home sweet home!"

"Hana! Where were you?!"

"Sorry, Mom. I meet a friend and I brought her here."

"Really?" Tsume asked, her anger replaced with excitement. "Ah, I know you! You're Itachi's friend, right?"

"Yeah. My name is Karasu."

"Well, I'm Tsume. See you later, Crow." Tsume replied, as she ruffled Ara's hair, and walked away.

"Why do you Inuzukas can't use my name?" Ara muttered, causing Yūsha to chuckle in her mind.

"Now let's meet my ninkens!" Hana exclaimed, as she pulled Ara into her room.

When they arrived, Ara can't help but letting out a loud squeal. "Are these really your ninkens? They're so cute, Hana! And you have three of them!" She exclaimed, fan-girling over the 3 identical puppies.

"Yup. They're the Three Haimaru Brothers! You don't have any, do you?" Hana bragged.

"That's where you're wrong. I have one. His name is Yūsha. Wanna meet him?"

"Of course!"

"Here." Ara said, as she reached out to her neck, pulling out a small black scorpion from behind her hair.

Hana screamed.

"T-That's a f-freaking sc-scorpion!!!" She shrieked, "And-... And you kept it in y-your hair? A-Are you crazy?!"

"Maybe. I haven't done any sanity check." Ara answered calmly with a shrug.

Hana's body starts shaking in fear, as she kept mumbling incoherent words.

Ara mentally laugh.

'Transform, Yūsha. White tiger.'

Yūsha obeyed, and in a matter of seconds he had changed, from a poisonous little arachnid into a large dangerous feline.

Hana, of course, let out another scream.

"It-... It was a s-scorpion! H-How can it change into a l-leopard?!"

And Hana's mother barged into the room.

"What's happening here?! Why are you screaming?! What-" Tsume cut herself off when she saw what's in front of her.