Chapter 22 : Don't Challenge A Genius

Kakashi ran his fingers through his silver hair, staring at the man in front of him.

Both of them decided it would be best if they talk about the matters at Kakashi's house.

"Proof it." Kakashi finally said, referring about the 'father daughter' problem.

Kakuzu nodded. "Ara was born on 9 April, 5 years ago, with her full name Karasu Kigaeru. She has long snow white hair, just like her mother. Her right eye's color is magenta, while her left eye can change it's color, and that's the reason she wore an eye patch. Blood type is AB negative. Since she was young, she seemed to be the type of tracker shinobi."

Kakashi nodded, motioning the man to continue.

"She likes sweets. Her favorite are candies and dangos. She likes cooking, and baking cakes, especially chocolate ones. She only likes fresh strawberries."

"She always became overprotective on everyone she loves. She will scolds her friends if they put themselves in danger, especially for her. She hates it when someone was worried about her. She's talkative, but she hardly ever talks about her own problems."

Kakuzu looked down. "She... She's an angel." He muttered.

Kakashi smiled a little. "I trust you."

*/*\*/*\*

'...Kusama?'

-What?-

'I- Ahh!' Ara mentally screamed, as she felt electricity shot through her body.

She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

She had already lost count of how long she had been chained. It feels like forever.

And now, here she is, locked up in a cave far away from Konoha, guarded by about 50 Root ANBUs. As much as she hates to admit it, she can do nothing.

Both of her ankles and wrists were chained onto each edge of her 'cage' (that's how the Kyūbi calls the prison she was in). She really felt like all her limbs are going to break. Even if she was released now, she won't be able to support her own weight.

And don't forget that she was electrocuted every half an hour, or every time the chains detect chakra.

'...Why does everyone loves to play with my freedom?'

-Because... Well, you can say that it's both our fault.-

'What do you mean, Kusama?'

The Kyūbi sighed. He knows this is so unlike him, but he couldn't help it. His host is different. Unlike those Uzumakis, she doesn't try to ignore him, or try to suppress his chakra. She became his friend.

-You know, when people found a large dangerous fox like me, they will lock him up, to prevent him from hurting anyone.-

Ara stayed silent.

-But when people found a beautiful little raven like you, they will put her in a cage, so that they can always see her amazing black feathers.-

A small smile crept onto her face.

*/*\*/*\*

"Yūsha..." Hana muttered, as she petted the tiger cub on her bed. Kakashi had come over, telling her to take care of him.

-Damn you, Inuzuka. Stop staring at me like I'm an orphan baby rabbit! If you cry, I'll bite your nose off and pulled out your eyes.- Yūsha snapped.